Does anybody besides me dislike the management in Dallas?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I mean the arrogance of these people. Jerry and Stephen act like they could care less what the fans think of them. Both of them act like top notch ***holes everytime they are interviewed. I don't see how fans put up with these jerks.
Just you bub.

Reactions: CWR

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. It’s just you. This forum is pretty much an ode to the genius of Jerry Jones and his boy wonder. Nothing but huge fans here.

Reactions: CWR

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
I mean the arrogance of these people. Jerry and Stephen act like they could care less what the fans think of them. Both of them act like top notch ***holes everytime they are interviewed. I don't see how fans put up with these jerks.
who likes the management in Dallas would be a more interesting question - answer session.

CWR

Reaction score
This is like a rhetorical type question right?

CWR

Reaction score
i hate to break it to you but i hate fans more then the FO as fans like you think they know more than a staff that's done this their entire life... .FYI fans do not get input so yes they do not care what you think.

Go back to madden and FF leagues, you think you know the nfl and YOU DONT! you dont pick players, teams, or coaches. YOU choose to follow, watch, and be a fan OR NOT! your choice! .

FYI NO TEAM listen or cares what fans think when building a team, they all think they are building for success, and it doesn't always work out.. sorry, that in 3 years they managed to win 36 games, 2 division titles , and 3 straight playoff appearances. it could be MUCH worse but hey 9ers and chiefs have openings for new fans.. meh
Lol you have to have 20+ years of league experience in order to recognize nearly 30 years of failure. Without that experience you'd just keep doing the same exact thing. Oh wait...

ICP

Reaction score
Around here?!?!?!? NOOOOOoooooooooooo! We just LUV dem Jones Boyz

plasticman

Reaction score
LOL, get in back of the line.....it's a long one.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey guys ....... don't worry ....... there is still hope.

If ya know ....... ya know

H4SFIXBNNCCXMXD3MONGY5PHUY.jpg

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
:huh:
huh? you must be new around here.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Every day I wake up wondering, what will the new thread be today that makes me shake my head
Jerry and Stephen are ****** people in real life. My best friend has personally driven Stephen around, helped him up stairs when he was drunk, and had to drive his wife from Oxnard to Beverly Hills. All the Jones men cheat on their wives. They're a terrible family.

:huh:
huh? you must be new around here.
I'm just tired of all the lies and BS that Big and Little Enus dish out.

vlad

Reaction score
First day as a Cowboys fan?

I personally think Stephen is worse than Jerry.

One thing I’ll disagree with is i think they couldn’t care less about the fans other than the money fans bring them.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol you have to have 20+ years of league experience in order to recognize nearly 30 years of failure. Without that experience you'd just keep doing the same exact thing. Oh wait...
You only see the end result of a year to year league it's not the same stuff this is a cycle that the NFL goes through how do you explain how the Eagles only have one championship in 60 years why it took the chiefs 51 years between their championships how even though there are some teams that looked like they were coming out of a slump like the Bengals they've never won a championship they were took 31 years between losses you have teams that don't have no championships you have some teams that may be waiting on their second one but they're in as long a drought as we are like yes the 49ers have got their **** together better than the Cowboys but they haven't won a Super Bowl since 1994 and this is all about championships there's a lot of teams that are Sol at the end of every year because only one person gets that Lombardi and only two people get to play for it it happens again it comes in cycles you act like Jerry Jones the Cowboys are the only team that have had a slump in all the professional sports or took a while to get another championship

so yeah I think you don't know what you're looking at you're making assumptions and expectations are set so high that you think it's a disappointment of what this team has done the last three years and I'm telling you go look at the Texas Rangers their fans seem to be overwhelmingly happy to finally have got a championship yes 1 championship they waited since 1970 and by the way let's talk about the Dallas Mavericks the Dallas Stars and that was Texas Rangers I wanna give them all a big hand for having three total championships and their entire existence together combined three sports franchises...

What this tells me as a casual observer of sports you know the lack of experience we're talking about you putting the blame on Jerry as if they don't do anything to try to change things what that tells me is championships are hard to not only get to to play for but also win very difficult it is very very difficult and the Cowboys not even the longest drought in the NFL and we're waiting on number six and literally all over professional sports there are far worse cases of droughts and I know you don't wanna hear it because you think this team should always be competing for a championship and I'm telling you just getting to the playoffs it's part of the process it's a cycle...​
Showing again as much as I want another NFC championship game appearance another trip to the Super bowl and hopefully another Lombardi I look around with an actual open mine and you can look around and find these all over sports this is not something that just happens for teams no matter how hard they try how many coaches they fire how many rosters they turn over how many GM's they fire and hire and no matter what the change is even in ownership or states for that matter it's gonna bring championships there is no blueprint in my opinion they do try within their means and within the scope of the way the league set up with roster limits and salary caps and just sometimes it's dumb luck the trip over getting that last piece to break the cycle....

So if you don't wanna understand that that's on you if you think that this is 30 years of failure that's on you but what I see is a owner who has three championships in 33 years and I want you to list all the other ones and don't give me it's been 28 years he won them back in 1996 and that it was all Jimmy I don't wanna hear the nonsense list all the teams since 1989 that have more than three championships and then we could discuss all those other teams that are below us and how long their failures have been.../

and I bet you're gonna say this is too long to read you don't wanna bother reading it and you wanna stick hard fast to ripping the ownership and hating on the team and being completely upset because your expectations are so high you're constantly disappointed...

Be disappointed that's OK but if you don't like what's going on you can move on to another team no one's forcing you to follow the Dallas Cowboys and the Jones family's probably gonna own this for another 10 to 20 maybe even 30 years so if this is bothering you you can pick whatever flavor of the month is happening I mean it sounds like the chiefs and the 49ers need some new fans maybe you should go do that because I think that the fact that the last three years we've been in the playoffs we've also won two divisions and 36 games no it's not enough but there's a whole lot worse situations in sports than that...