Does anyone cuss the tv when the Cowboys don't do well

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I used to when I was younger, then after years of being let down time and again, I've literally grown numb to the frustration. It's just expected now for me. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the games. But my screaming days are over lol. At least until we make the Super Bowl again.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I only talk to the weather Lady:

"I'll give you a hot time."
"Yeah, I'll stay warm and dry. You coming over?"
"Temperature's rising with that tight dress, dear."
"Wanna see my mercury?"
Classy stuff.
You have had to much spiked plumb pudding tonight

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
LOL....nah not anymore, those were the good old days when i was vested severely into this team. I would even make sure to watch the game by myself because i knew i would go bonkers. But anyway, i have learned i have a life now and winning/losing with this team has no effect on my well being, my pocketbook or my life. Even if they won the SB, does it affect any part of my life? NOOOOOOO........ strictly entertainment now, and that's how i like it.. Also good for the ole ticker.

TWOK11

Reaction score
I haven’t had a verbal outburst over sports in many years. Probably not since my early 20s.

Life and experience tends to mellow and even out emotions in most areas of your life, sports included. You just learn to cope and not have such wild emotional swings and let yourself go like that.