Does anyone cuss the tv when the Cowboys don't do well

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I have a foam brick to throw at the TV when the Cowboys do badly.

s-l300.jpg

glimmerman

Reaction score
Most games my wife takes the dog and goes to the bedroom by end of first quarter.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I must admit, I still do but I don't throw anything at the tv. Those tvs are too pricey.
When Smith dropped the ball in the end zone, in the Super Bowl against Pittsburgh. I broke a 26 inch sears consul TV. I don’t think I would do that again but answer your question absolutely. Football is very emotional

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes.

Also included:
The dog
The furniture
The fireplace
The dining room
The kitchen

Basically everything in the house gets abused.
My wife , Won’t stay home and the Cowboys are on . I have a bad habit of blaming her if she walked in the room something bad happens

cowboyed

Reaction score
I am stoic and my frown lines turn into deep furrows on my forehead, I get left eyelid ticks and my lips quiver. However I do get a boner every time we score a touchdown.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
I'm Scottish so I use swear words just in general day to day conversations. I do however increase the use of the aforementioned swear words during Cowboys games and pride myself on completing sentences with more swear words than regular words.........it's a skill honed over 50+ years but only available in Scotland.

Einstein

Reaction score
Yes, but normally I am cussing at the refs more than the Cowboys

Bing

Reaction score
I just laugh. I find it very amusing that this circus has been going on for a quarter of a century.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Likes some others I don’t cuss the Cowboys as much as I used to. I used to cuss them like a drunken sailor but I’ve become numb to the crap they pull every season. My expectations for the team have gone way down over the years. I don’t allow how they play to make me miserable anymore.

links18

Reaction score
Cuss? I still remember the epic temper tantrum I threw after the Catch, ripped all the pillows off the couch and threw them all over the living room. That was a painful day.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes.

Also included:
The dog
The furniture
The fireplace
The dining room
The kitchen

Basically everything in the house gets abused.
Used to do that now its just pillows on the coach and my gear, i get mad rip off my jersey or hat and throw them across the room in disgust,...

nothing gets damaged and i get it out of my system o_O:rolleyes::popcorn:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Used to do that now its just pillows on the coach and my gear, i get mad rip off my jersey or hat and throw them across the room in disgust,...

nothing gets damaged and i get it out of my system o_O:rolleyes::popcorn:
Good thing you do it indoors in your house, that behavior outside would have the swat team coming down on you. :D

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Absolutely do regardless if they're winning or losing. Wifey has learned to do her errands during the game so not to make it any worse than it already is. :lmao:

bigE79

Reaction score
I must admit, I still do but I don't throw anything at the tv. Those tvs are too pricey.
Ive never busted a TV,that's pure stupidity,but swearing and screaming are a Sunday ritual for me...lol