Does anyone cuss the tv when the Cowboys don't do well

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Yes, of course. Have learned to mellow out and let go these last several years though.

Creeper

Reaction score
I cuss at the length of some of the commercial breaks, and occasionally the sideline reports.

I don't cuss at the Cowboys though. I will ask a question out loud to no one in particular from time to time regarding the play calling.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I must admit, I still do but I don't throw anything at the tv. Those tvs are too pricey.

When I was younger I would cuss, yell, throw things, and even punch the wall when the Cowboys lost. The Dez catch/no catch ended up with a nice hole in my sheetrock wall, LOL!

I am older now and got a young daughter so I cant act like a maniac on game days anymore, if daddy started yelling at the TV and throwing things it would freak her out.:laugh:

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Not really. I got used to the Cowboys not winning. However, I cuss at Jerry when he says something stupid. I just find him cringe-worthy like a drunken uncle during Thanksgiving diner.

teslafan

Reaction score
I still do from time to time. I cut way back on this however. The Dez no catch and the Romo slick ball field goal fumble really set me off!

plasticman

Reaction score
True story:

My wife and daughter wisely decide to go shopping while I watch the Cowboys game. They decide to leave my four year old grandson at home with me.

Not so wise.

Anyway, the Cowboys aren't playing well at a time when they had a really good team.

So I'm frustrated. I start yelling at the TV, "What the "bleep" is going on here?"

Then I remember that my grandson is with me so I cautiously look over at him. His back it to me and he's playing with his blocks seemingly not paying any attention to me at all.

Well, the poor play continues and so do my comments, "What the "bleep" is going on here?"

Anyway, at some point in the 4th quarter my wife and daughter returns home and as soon as they get through the door my grandson's head whirls around to them.....

........"Nana? Mama? What the 'bleep' is going on here?"

I got in so much bleeping trouble for that.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I have a lexicon of new cuss words I coined over the years yelling at the team when they are stinking it up.

Cmac

Reaction score
I used to when I was younger, then after years of being let down time and again, I've literally grown numb to the frustration. It's just expected now for me. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the games. But my screaming days are over lol. At least until we make the Super Bowl again.
Me too......been too long from the 92-95 teams, been let down often......heck the Thanksgiving game has become shaky. Just watch. The Zone helps with any frustration at this point, and I ain't about to cuss at or ruin a TV. The remote control is safe too.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I used to when I was younger, then after years of being let down time and again, I've literally grown numb to the frustration. It's just expected now for me. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the games. But my screaming days are over lol. At least until we make the Super Bowl again.

Lol lol this totally sums up my exact feelings!!!! I used to be pissed!!!!!! It made me sick I wanted to cry, now I'm Mr negative, due to years of the same things!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I must admit, I still do but I don't throw anything at the tv. Those tvs are too pricey.
I think the question should be, "Does anyone NOT cuss the TV, when the Cowboys aren't playing well?" (COWBOYS FANS ONLY)

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope I just laugh and SMH
However, many years ago we were playing the Commanders and in overtime. either Emmitt or Galloway took it to the house for the win I jumped up and put both fists through the Den ceiling.
My wife cussed a lot.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Of course.

If you dont just get off here and delete your account.