Does anyone know how fast Zeke is at the moment?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I would say he can run much faster than 95%, if not 100% on this board that are around his age, or younger.

When was the last time anyone timed themselves on the 40?
What a dumb response. We don't get paid millions to play a game. Your comparison would be no different than you asking someone in a negative manner how many Hollywood movies they've made when they have a low opinion of a movie they just went to see.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Fast enough to keep scooping up NFL paychecks rather than having to get a real job. That boy is motivated now that he sees the end.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
He was fast enough to pull the wool over Jerry's eyes once, and clearly fast enough to do it again lol

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Speed is not Zeke's issue. He's fast enough to be effective. It's his yards after contact which have gone down each year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
5.3 to 5.5 if I had to guess.
no way some of you just want to be negative and just wildly guess and call him super slow I watched some of those New England plays from last year also when he was healthy the first halves of the last two years he was here he still had some bursts the man can still run below 5 guaranteed.. He no longer has long speed but he was always a power back that was fast for his size now he's just a power back has normal speed for a guy his size the people now understand that I mean do you watch sports and pay attention most guys are not that fast how fast is Najee Harris Mr. 3.9 yards per carry for his damn career bro I mean how fast do you need to be to run 3.9 yards because that's some of the trade ideas I've seen around the Internet and I've seen Eddie George also only break 4 yards per carry twice in his damn career you think he was fast I mean how fast do you think these dudes are that are actually big and supposed to be labeled 3 down blue chip power backs these are not supposed to be fast guys like **** backs you know third down backs you know that used to be change of pace backs that teams are using more and more literally they were supposed to be fast and power back just ran your *** over or found a way inside of 10 yards to be fast enough.. But don't get it twisted when zeke was in college he ran track he also did hurdles and he was fast for his size now he's just your very normal speed for his size...

But people now we got zeke back you had all the negative posts from Prescott the trying to find the worst and everyday post who cares how fast he is if he can get short yards if you can still block and he can find the end zone that's all we needed for he is now a role player he does not need to be starter fast... I will bet you right now he can run a 4.6 maybe as the season wears on it goes to 4.8 but this man could definitely be under 5 guaranteed.....

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Amazing he’s only 28. Unfortunately he’s toast
:oops: Woah!!! That's crazy. For some reason I kept thinking he was in his early 30s by now. I didn't realize he was that young when he came into the NFL.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a dumb response. We don't get paid millions to play a game. Your comparison would be no different than you asking someone in a negative manner how many Hollywood movies they've made when they have a low opinion of a movie they just went to see.
Dumb response?
You can't handle the truth. Movies is a dumb comparison. That is based on ones opinion and personal taste.

How fast someone runs the 40 is based on facts of the stop watch.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
As long as he gets 1st downs and TD's. Who cares?

He will not get the break away long TD runs. But then again, how many do you really see from any RB? Not as many as some think they do.
Excellent point......Zeke is here to get first downs, TDs, pass protection, pass receiver, leadership and toughness.

I would argue/ although he's much slower, Zeke may give our offense just as much as Pollard did last season

Also isn't it interesting you don't see RBs with a multitude of longs run per like the 80s and 90s

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the 10 yard sprint and the 40 yard sprint? What is his maximum running speed on longer runs?
He might run better than he did in 2022.

He has something tp prove this time. He is only 28.

Getting cut had to be a wakeup call.

It all depends on how he trained this off-season.

They need to limit his carries.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think some people are missing the point about that statement. It's more about us than it is Zeke.