Does anyone know how we’re supposed to watch the draft?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Is there going to be anyway to watch this now? It would seem hypocritical to have camera men/women in the homes of the owners and GMs. Are we just refreshing CowboysZone every 2 minutes when it’s our turn to pick? I hope there’s SOME way we can watch this but i don’t know how it would be possible.

Turn on your tv to espn like before.

blueblood70

Reaction score
dallascowboys.com should have it's own broadcast as well, similar to their weekly draft show.
mot sure they need a 24/7 show on dc.com but after each draft pick a nice long one on one skype type interview with the new draft pick..

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Draft show has been a helluva lot less interesting this year without BB and Dane. Still like the new cast but its not the same. I'll still tune into them when the drafts on its better than NFLN and BSPN

mathew1184

Reaction score
I dont have any channels come in for me right now(long story), but I plan sign up for a free 7 day trial of fubu tv, and watch it on there...fallow it on my phone as well.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anyone know how we’re supposed to watch the draft?

With beer and popcorn of course.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
mot sure they need a 24/7 show on dc.com but after each draft pick a nice long one on one skype type interview with the new draft pick..
They never have had a 24/7 draft show on dc.com. Who is suggesting that? But they can be on air during the draft hours each day.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
I hear zoom bombing is now a thing..... Anyone cleaver enough to hack the Cowboys room during the draft and stream the war room on a private channel for all of us to see? jk....jk....

Verdict

Reaction score
Is there going to be anyway to watch this now? It would seem hypocritical to have camera men/women in the homes of the owners and GMs. Are we just refreshing CowboysZone every 2 minutes when it’s our turn to pick? I hope there’s SOME way we can watch this but i don’t know how it would be possible.
I personally plan to watch it with my eyes, but maybe I’m a bit old fashioned.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is going to be the most watched draft in the history of the NFL, heck history of all sports. It is the only live thing going.

With the draft being virtual and not the usual red carpet extravaganza with players and fans in attendance, I’m not so sure It will attract the viewership it usually does but then again it’s possible with everyone stuck at home. It could end up so boring with everything being conducted from everyone’s home if that’s how they do it, that once the first round is over many may DVR the rest of it and scroll through later to see what players their team drafted in each round. With TV being a 24 hour marathon of programming with hundreds of channels, there’s plenty of programs to watch even if it’s not live. The league is scrambling to put this draft together so there’s bound to be a number of glitches that could make it painful to watch. It will be a draft unlike any we’ve seen so we’ll just have to see how it goes.

dogberry

Reaction score
As usual I'll flip back and forth amongst the Zone, Norm and Bob online, DallasCowboys.com(sp?), and the radio home of the Cowboys online(have to look that up).

In the past trying to pull WFAA (570) or KRLD (1080) was a challenge. Did 820AM cover the draft. The Star-Telegram and a small paper to the east had websites, but I can't remember if I tried them during the draft.

Will ABC cover it on free tv?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Howbout, how bout the Draft Day family gatherings of 20 people to a house?
how will the networks feel about that?
hypocrites or partyers???