Does anyone know how we’re supposed to watch the draft?

Londonboy

Reaction score
With hope and trepidation.
With JG gone, hope is finally out of quarantine.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They never have had a 24/7 draft show on dc.com. Who is suggesting that? But they can be on air during the draft hours each day.
Im saying they dont need to be LIVE the entire draft just have the interviews with players right after...run all day with interviews we can watch to each player chosen..live you have time constrictions but a delay after the pick and get on the phone and skype or FaceTime these draft pics for an interview we can watch,.,

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Im saying they dont need to be LIVE the entire draft just have the interviews with players right after...run all day with interviews we can watch to each player chosen..live you have time constrictions but a delay after the pick and get on the phone and skype or FaceTime these draft pics for an interview we can watch,.,
That is an entirely different thing than the "24/7" thing you said before.

Interviews with early round picks are going to be aired but into the later rounds they are not going to be showing interviews with every pick. They like to bloviate too much and for too long to be airing interviews with every pick.

I'm enterested to see how ESPN does this thing, more specifically how Trey Wingo handles juggling several balls at the same time.

blueblood70

Reaction score
That is an entirely different thing than the "24/7" thing you said before.

Interviews with early round picks are going to be aired but into the later rounds they are not going to be showing interviews with every pick. They like to bloviate too much and for too long to be airing interviews with every pick.

I'm enterested to see how ESPN does this thing, more specifically how Trey Wingo handles juggling several balls at the same time.
I know Espn and NFLN will air these do some interviews but more in depth interviews maybe skyped and or FaceTime could show up on DC.com with a Bio etc ..would be cool to see it there for more on our players..

Croomraider

Reaction score
Sorry but the players walking across the stage and the fans boo-ing every pick will not be missed. If anything this will be the best draft ever! The first round picks are always the biggest Diva's. I hope this is the new format going forward.