Does anyone really think Dak would veto trade at this point?

basel90

Reaction score
Would veto a trade at this point? Seriously what does he get from staying with this organization vs anyone else at this point? This is like watching a broken record with different names on the back of NPC's at this point. So besides money which he already has what else could he get from staying in Dallas.
He will be exposed even more when he leaves the cowboys. He has had the best supporting cast and failed , from the best OL in his first few years with the top RB, and that went nowhere . Jerry then got him the best WRs ( Cooper , Cee dee) , nothing worked. Teams know how to pressure him and when the running game is not dominant he folds. We have seen the movie so many times it is scary obvious.
I think i heard his winning record when the cowboys don't have 100+ rushing yards is like 11% . Clearly it is time for him to go but jerry likes to validate his picks to the end.

Chasing6

Reaction score
He will be exposed even more when he leaves the cowboys. He has had the best supporting cast and failed , from the best OL in his first few years with the top RB, and that went nowhere . Jerry then got him the best WRs ( Cooper , Cee dee) , nothing worked. Teams know how to pressure him and when the running game is not dominant he folds. We have seen the movie so many times it is scary obvious.
I think i heard his winning record when the cowboys don't have 100+ rushing yards is like 11% . Clearly it is time for him to go but jerry likes to validate his picks to the end.
Hahaha

erod

Reaction score
Depends on the team. Would he go to New England? Doubtful. A team like Minnesota? Possibly. Would the cowboys want to deal him to another NFC team though?
Sure they would. Easy QB to game plan against.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Sure they would. Easy QB to game plan against.
Dak will not accept a trade, when he can be free next year and go to the highest bidder or the team of his choice. No reason to keep discussing it.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
You cant say Dak threw the game away when no team in playoff history has won from the position the defense put them in. Every single QB in the playoffs had at least 1 bad half (many in games that they won). The reason the Cowboys did not win whereas 49ers won twice under such a scenario, the Chiefs won under that scenario, the Bill won once, etc. was that the defense was not historically bad. You could have put Mahomes behind center and they still lose and the reason I can say that is because in the fairly long NFL playoff history no team has won from that position.
I respectfully disagree. The first two drives we were given 3rd and short. The offense failed to convert those and then Green Bay scored in two of their drives. The next two drives Dak threw and INT. That was basically the game and it sucked all the energy out of the Cowboys. It was not entirely on Dak. But he was largely to blame by playing poorly and it showed.