Does anyone wish we had any of these quarterbacks instead of Dak?

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Yeah really I already looked it up I don't need to do a side-by-side study touchdown interception ratio much better for Prescott his completion percentage is better his winning record is better he's never been part of a losing season ever Goff has had two eggs he's laid look at his rookie year compared to Prescott I mean Prescott was rookie of the year the man's been to the playoffs 5 out of the seven healthy years he's been upright he's had a better career than golf I don't care what he did with the Rams because he made a Super Bowl apparently Goff could make a Super Bowl with a super team but he can't help win it that was Matthew Stafford you put dak on that team and he would have won one as well same year Stafford same things I don't know about golf but I'm telling you right now I was right I said what I said and I'm not taking it back... Yes it's close but the tiebreakers go to the guy who had no losing seasons have been to the playoffs more and has a rookie of the year trophy and has beat him head to head a couple of times I think it's pretty close to even but I do remember I think the last two times yes the one in the playoffs they didn't win that eight point defensive let down was not on Prescott.. But he beat the Rams in the 2019 preseason blew them out in the 2019 regular season and then beat them last year and I believe didn't we just beat them again so yeah I think Prescott won the last three head-to-head matchups I mean what exactly do you think I meant when the tie goes to Prescott,,,
Bro not to be mean but you have to go back and edit that post. I read that over four times and it made my head hurt.

I think I agree with most of what you're saying, but the one area I will push back on is that I don't think you can diminish Goffs team accomplishments like making a super bowl, but go and talk up Dak because of his team accomplishments in the records/playoff appearances. Honestly if you had Dak on the Lions the last couple of years (2021 especially) I doubt the Lions are a playoff team either.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bro not to be mean but you have to go back and edit that post. I read that over four times and it made my head hurt.

I think I agree with most of what you're saying, but the one area I will push back on is that I don't think you can diminish Goffs team accomplishments like making a super bowl, but go and talk up Dak because of his team accomplishments in the records/playoff appearances. Honestly if you had Dak on the Lions the last couple of years (2021 especially) I doubt the Lions are a playoff team either.
Dude I'm busy I use talk to text when I'm in a hurry and I usually don't have time to go back that's why I used it...

I disagree wholeheartedly,

I have a completely the opposite opinion of you....

I see Prescott is better than golf not by much but I already told you if anybody thinks it's really close there are reasons why the tie goes to Prescott....