Does Dak get his job back if Rush goes 6-2 by the bye?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, Dak should take advantage of this sideline time he has to see & hear everything. Maybe it will help.
I don't often see anything that would make that so. The Bucs game he mostly sat with a far-away blank stare. Shoulda been on his Surface with Moore.

Against the Bengals cheer leading instead of in the headphones.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is not paying 40 Million a year for Dak to ride the bench.
He will be back as soon as he is ready if not sooner.
See Zeke last year as an example.
Wasn;t Romo on a big contract too....at the time?

If we are on a streak...we need to use the same high tech very professional rationale for a multi billions global entity....., and I quote...don't mess with superstition!

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lol. Really. What if Dak don’t come back till game 11.. And we are 10-1. I bet Dak still gets his job back..

willia451

Reaction score
Romo lost his job to a hot Prescott.

Does the same happen to Prescott ???

If we are 6-2 by the bye, then Prescott has the rest of the year to recover.

I'm just sayin' ...

Asking a question because you have nothing is over. You're supposed to bury the lead now and get people to click on your bait because they want to see the headline.

Try to keep up.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Dak will be back for the Rams game.
The next 2 games are winnable. NYG and Washington are winnable games with our defense and Cooper driving the bus.
So leave Cooper in, do not rush (no pun intended) Dak back for the Washington game.

However, Dak coming in on the road against what is supposed to be a tough defense, and he does not do so well....man watch out...:laugh:
I don't think the Rams defense is as good as it once was based on their 2 games so far this season.
Ramsey will lock down CD.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
If Rush is winning games you have to keep the hot streak going. Why change something that is working? I mean we did it to a star like Romo so Dak should understand. At least for this season then next season is a different story.

31RoyW31

Reaction score
Of course.
The team was 12-5 last year and Dak is not 35 years old.

And yes, I do think Romo should've gotten his job back in 2016, though I get why he didnt.

I believe they gave Romo one series in 2016 and he took the team down the field and scored a TD with almost no effort. The 2016 was very good. I never played Romo after that I believe for fear of impacting Dak's confidence. Romo was a much better QB than Dak.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Of course.
The team was 12-5 last year and Dak is not 35 years old.

And yes, I do think Romo should've gotten his job back in 2016, though I get why he didnt.

Romo should've gotten his job back!!!! You do not loose your job to an injury. Unless you are a loser and Romo was a winner. I think it was short sighted on the management I trully believe we would've beat Aaron and the Packers with Tony

playing. And Dak could've gotten two more years learning from the bench. But that 's just me. Coop's a feel good story and I wish him all the success in the world. But come on !!!!!

You can't be serious even if he goes 7-1. Nice problem to have though!!!!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don't often see anything that would make that so. The Bucs game he mostly sat with a far-away blank stare. Shoulda been on his Surface with Moore.

That Bucs Defense was like a bucket of cold water to the face.
I like this offense becoming better, this OL showed up and corrected on some serious errors, how many holding penalties/offsides did we have in this one.
Noah launched his arc, and there was some decent chemistry brewing, enough that I will take that win all day.
I dont know what happened this past week, but the uptick in performance on both sides of the ball was genuine.
We actually ran some 12 personnel, but Moore still needs to find some looks for Ferguson and Hendershot and start getting them running and more involved.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Romo lost his job to a hot Prescott.

Does the same happen to Prescott ???

If we are 6-2 by the bye, then Prescott has the rest of the year to recover.

I'm just sayin' ...
Will you ever get your dignity back?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

He was wearing a headset, not that it matters.