Does Dak have a low football IQ?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most excellent point.

I don't believe in Dak anymore, not after 8 years. But, at the same time I'm rooting for him heartily.

My end game is building a super bowl contender, not sure why that isn't everyone's goal. Certain players are needed for that, certain players need to be moved on from for that. The question then is which players. And that is mostly opinion as to which moves should be made.
This is kinda where I am at. I have low expectations of where he can take this team but rooting to be wrong. I’d love to see Dak overcome SF in the playoffs and take us to a Super Bowl. I’m just not betting any money on it.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak's football IQ looked pretty amazing yesterday.
He balled out yesterday. But, we have seen this before in previous years. So, you can’t look at it as progress. Dak is going to put up some big numbers against bad teams. He needs to show he can do this in a divisonal round playoff game.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t need to be super football smart to notice Dak hasn’t taken this team past the divisional playoff round in 7 seasons, and it’s not like he’s losing in Dan Marino fashion putting up 400 yards in losses. He’s laying eggs.

And let’s be honest , none of these guys are Einstein. I’ve been through a LOT of schooling and never once have a I heard someone say “ I’m not sure about the answer here, let’s go ask the football player”. :laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He balled out yesterday. But, we have seen this before in previous years. So, you can’t look at it as progress. Dak is going to put up some big numbers against bad teams. He needs to show he can do this in a divisonal round playoff game.
Just pointing out it is a great moment in time. Just to counter all the other anti-dak posts.
Just be consistent, and win the next game, then the next, and so on. Does not need to, nor probably will repeat that same performance. Just win the game.
I am not getting hyped upped over it.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I can only speak for myself my friend. You can't be a Cowboys fan without being a fan of Dak, Cooper Rush, Deuce, Parsons, Bland, our kicker and punters, etc.

These are Dallas Cowboys man.

What's wrong with people being a fan of players on their favorite damn team???

The weird **** is people claiming to being a fan of the Dallas Cowboys but appearing sad when a certain player on our team has a good game and we win.... yet, almost gleeful when a certain player on our team has a bad game and we lose.

We have alot of low IQ dumb fans here that do stupid things like this weekly. I can actually name most of these losers.
I think some people just prioritize winning....and their allegiance is to the TEAM not the player. Players change teams. The team is constant.

If Jerruh hires a Walmart checkout boy who throws like a girl and only has 3 fingers on his throwing hand ...I'm not going to "be a fan" of said 3 fingered boy just because he's on the team and wearing the uniform, because he will make us lose every single game by 80 points.

I may like him and support him as a human being....but I am judicious when it comes to who I "am a fan of" as a player....

If that player doesn't help MY team win...then as a player (not person) I don't like them.