Does Dak have a low football IQ?

ghst187

Reaction score
Idk….CJ Stroud was reported to have a “low cognitive abiltity” and a 18 wonderlic but dude can obviously process a football game incredibly well. He might be the next superstar QB.
Meanwhile, Blaine Gabbert had one of the highest wonderlics in QB history…..Ryan Leif was on the higher end too. Dak has had a ton of success, he’s just not Tom Brady or Mahomes and needs a good team and not be forced to pocket pass 40x per game…but that’s true of 85 or 90% of all QBs. Hurtz isn’t any different. Josh Allen, Herbert…same/same, etc.

kskboys

Reaction score
I can only speak for myself my friend. You can't be a Cowboys fan without being a fan of Dak, Cooper Rush, Deuce, Parsons, Bland, our kicker and punters, etc.

These are Dallas Cowboys man.

What's wrong with people being a fan of players on their favorite damn team???

The weird **** is people claiming to being a fan of the Dallas Cowboys but appearing sad when a certain player on our team has a good game and we win.... yet, almost gleeful when a certain player on our team has a bad game and we lose.

We have alot of low IQ dumb fans here that do stupid things like this weekly. I can actually name most of these losers.
Don't necessarily disagree, but there are fans of certain players. At times, this fandom is so rabid that the player can do absolutely no wrong. That is what is meant by being a "Dak fan".

The two sides of the Dak argument are the ones who simply argue incessantly, ruining any attempt at a decent conversation about Dak.

shabazz

Reaction score
. At times, this fandom is so rabid that the player can do absolutely no wrong. That is what is meant by being a "Dak fan".
I’d hate to be in a position where I couldn’t enjoy a game if my “favorite“ player didn’t perform well REGARDLESS of if we win or lose……that’s why we see so much “stat hunting” threads by some here that are posted to prop up said player.

95% of us are able to just focus on the team during a game rather than on just one player.

kskboys

Reaction score
I’d hate to be in a position where I couldn’t enjoy a game if my “favorite“ player didn’t perform well REGARDLESS of if we win or lose……that’s why we see so much “stat hunting” threads by some here that are posted to prop up said player.

95% of us are able to just focus on the team during a game rather than on just one player.
Most excellent point.

I don't believe in Dak anymore, not after 8 years. But, at the same time I'm rooting for him heartily.

My end game is building a super bowl contender, not sure why that isn't everyone's goal. Certain players are needed for that, certain players need to be moved on from for that. The question then is which players. And that is mostly opinion as to which moves should be made.

GINeric

Reaction score
@GINeric is just making the point that Rush shouldn't be used to try to make Dak look bad. Rush has proven to be a capable backup, when the rest of the team steps up their game, but that's all he'll ever be, and it's very unlikely he would've won even half the games Dak has won.

This is the post of a very intelligent football fan. Thank you sir!!! I don't understand why it's hard for some of these people to comprehend basic ****. Our school system is apparently failing us.....

Well posted!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Most of these arguments regarding Dak are agenda driven. Everyone wants to be right.

I just wanna win. I don’t care who can deliver that.

And I’m going to root on whoever is wearing a star on their helmet. It’s pretty simple stuff.

GINeric

Reaction score
He's not. We're not wasting much of the salary cap on him though.

Funny how the Dak davidians love to throw the "hate" word around yet froth at the mouth about any QB not #4

Who said anything about hate??

And why isn't other teams wasting salary cap max dollars on Rush?? Rush is a starter in your mind, correct?

kskboys

Reaction score
This is the post of a very intelligent football fan. Thank you sir!!! I don't understand why it's hard for some of these people to comprehend basic ****. Our school system is apparently failing us.....

Well posted!!
That's because you're arguing w/ the haters. Can't win, as they don't use/accept logic.

Rock423

Reaction score
If you follow along the conversation....you will see that Wonderlic scores were being compared to "Football IQ"...and the ability to play QB.

Marino and Bradshaw had horrible Wonderlic scores.

They were HOF QBs.

Keep up.
What? I responded to a specified statement. Not generalities my guy.

erod

Reaction score
It's not about his football IQ; it's about his inability to process quickly during the play.

Same problem for most quarterbacks. The elite ones see things before they happen.

SackMaster

Reaction score
He has an empty glazed look on his face at times.
Was that AFTER he put up 400+ yards, 4 passing TDs and 1 rushing TD in just 3 quarters of playing?

I mean, he had plenty of time in the 4th to space out while winning B-I-G.
:thumbup:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I'd be curious to see what Dak's football IQ would be against every poster on this site. The results may be the most lopsided ever in any contest.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'd be curious to see what Dak's football IQ would be against every poster on this site. The results may be the most lopsided ever in any contest.
I would hope so. Measuring it against other QBs would be the comparison you really want to see

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
If he does, why doesn’t the team put him in the right position to succeed? It was 1st and goal at the 6. Instead of taking a sack after the penalty, he should have threw it away. I’ve noticed Dak seems to do this often under pressure in the big games. I’m not even trying to hate on the guy right now. I just sometimes wonder if he has a low football IQ! This falls on coaching too.
People are insufferable.

Qcard

Reaction score
I can only speak for myself my friend. You can't be a Cowboys fan without being a fan of Dak, Cooper Rush, Deuce, Parsons, Bland, our kicker and punters, etc.

These are Dallas Cowboys man.

What's wrong with people being a fan of players on their favorite damn team???

The weird **** is people claiming to being a fan of the Dallas Cowboys but appearing sad when a certain player on our team has a good game and we win.... yet, almost gleeful when a certain player on our team has a bad game and we lose.

We have alot of low IQ dumb fans here that do stupid things like this weekly. I can actually name most of these losers.
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: