Does it bother you that BP hasn't addressed the media this offseason?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
138-6 is pretty one sided. Yet those who disagree now claim that since only a small percentage of the Boys Fan base are on this board the poll means nothing. TYPICAL.

:hammer:

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
138-6 is pretty one sided. Yet those who disagree now claim that since only a small percentage of the Boys Fan base are on this board the poll means nothing. TYPICAL.

Anyone on this board that brings light to Parcells shortcomings is labled a lunatic. You cant even question the man without being told you know absolutely nothing about football and "who are you to question the greatest coach ever" etc etc...

Its no wonder the poll is so lopsided, it takes balls to form your own opinion around these parts.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
CaptainMorgan said:
Anyone on this board that brings light to Parcells shortcomings is labled a lunatic. You cant even question the man without being told you know absolutely nothing about football and "who are you to question the greatest coach ever" etc etc...

Its no wonder the poll is so lopsided, it takes balls to form your own opinion around these parts.

I love Parcells, but I know he's human and he makes mistakes. The bottom line is that he makes LESS mistakes than campo, switzer, gailey and most of the other coaches in the NFL. I know I'll miss him when he decides to call it quits. My only saving grace would be Charlie Weis coming to Dallas. The thought of Zimmer coaching the Cowboys makes me ill.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Forget about Charlie- he is tied up untill at least 2011 with his extension, and maybe longer. ND made a very sweet deal with big money to get Charlie to extend and drop his out for the Giants. Rumor has it that in 2011 if both sides agree the contract can be terminated- but untill then it will cost someone $15 million to buy it out. Before that there was only the out for the Giants - no other team. Now there is no out at all.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
CaptainMorgan said:

lmao!!!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
Forget about Charlie- he is tied up untill at least 2011 with his extension, and maybe longer. ND made a very sweet deal with big money to get Charlie to extend and drop his out for the Giants. Rumor has it that in 2011 if both sides agree the contract can be terminated- but untill then it will cost someone $15 million to buy it out. Before that there was only the out for the Giants - no other team. Now there is no out at all.

No NFL team would have to buy out his contract. Only an NCAA team would have to do that.