Does not matter what RB is here because Cowboys are too stupid to use them correctly

Proximo

Reaction score
Garbage thread.
Lazy analysis.

Pollard was extremely productive and affective in spot duty as a 4th round rookie. Zeke has been one of the best backs in the league since he arrived in 2016.

Misuse of running backs is not the issue with this team.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Seriously, when will you guys finally realize that it doesnt matter what RB is here because the Cowboys are too stupid to use their RBs correctly the way teams like the titans and 49ers do.

If Henry or Mostert was here it would be the same crap of misuse just like Zeke.

Imo none of those RBs are better than zeke. They are just used 100x better than zeke.

Lets see both have enjoyed a lot of publicity because of the RUSHING yards they had. I know it's a novel idea but aren't RBs primary job to rush for yardage? The last time I checked haven't the Cowboys given the ball to Elliott to rush for yardage in fact more times over the last 4 years than any other RB?

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
First, the Cowboy coaching staff is not the same as last year, yet you are judging as if it is, and second, the Cowboys are the team that had the leading rusher in the NFL in 2014, 2016 and 2018 and would have had in 2017 had Zeke not been suspended part of the season.

Let's not act like cowboy fans wernt making "RB?vs Zeke" threads before Garrett was fired!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's not act like cowboy fans wernt making "RB?vs Zeke" threads before Garrett was fired!
This year they were, but in the years Zeke was the leading rusher in the NFL they weren't. Fans have a short attention span and often post as if a problem today has existed for years. That's what it appears you did as well.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
This year they were, but in the years Zeke was the leading rusher in the NFL they weren't. Fans have a short attention span and often post as if a problem today has existed for years. That's what it appears you did as well.

The only one with a short attention span it seems is you, forgetting how fans made the same threads when Zeke had bad games in those good seasons.

Funny how MM hasnt coached a game here, yet the threads are still created.

Your reaching is terribad.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Give it a rest already. This is a new decade with an entire new coaching staff, including a new RB's coach.

The past decade has been absolutely lousy but yet some fans can't get enough of the disappointment by starting threads as this. Move on already.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only one with a short attention span it seems is you, forgetting how fans made the same threads when Zeke had bad games in those good seasons.

Funny how MM hasnt coached a game here, yet the threads are still created.

Your reaching is terribad.

lol - so you take it seriously if a poster takes a couple of bad games out of a 16 game season in which Zeke led the NFL in rushing and exaggerates that as if it is representative of the entire season? If that's the case, reasonable discussion isn't possible with you.

Are you under the impression Emmitt and Walter and Barry never had games that weren't so good? They did, so does that mean their coaches didn't know how to use them?

And yes, it is funny that these threads are being created when MM hasn't coached a game, but when there are people that are lumping MM in with Garrett and Linehan as if he was part of the same group they disagreed with in the past (you know - like you did), unreasonable threads will pop up.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Give it a rest already. This is a new decade with an entire new coaching staff, including a new RB's coach. The past decade has been absolutely lousy but yet some fans can't get enough of the disappointment by starting threads as this.

Give it a break!?!

I basically created a thread because of the fools that will not give it a break!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Garbage thread.
Lazy analysis.

Pollard was extremely productive and affective in spot duty as a 4th round rookie. Zeke has been one of the best backs in the league since he arrived in 2016.

Misuse of running backs is not the issue with this team.
It's not about misuse of running backs.

It's just that Jason Garrett wasn't smart enough to get RBs in space. The OP is right, just wrong about how lol.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
lol - so you take it seriously if a poster takes a couple of bad games out of a 16 game season in which Zeke led the NFL in rushing and exaggerates that as if it is representative of the entire season? If that's the case, reasonable discussion isn't possible with you.

Are you under the impression Emmitt and Walter and Barry never had games that weren't so good? They did, so does that mean their coaches didn't know how to use them?

And yes, it is funny that these threads are being created when MM hasn't coached a game, but when there are people that are lumping MM in with Garrett and Linehan as if he was part of the same group they disagreed with in the past (you know - like you did), unreasonable threads will pop up.

I will wait for you to show me the post where I said MM is similar to Garrett.

So far you have spewed opinions formed inside your brain that you are not even sure of.

We dont want that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Seriously, when will you guys finally realize that it doesnt matter what RB is here because the Cowboys are too stupid to use their RBs correctly the way teams like the titans and 49ers do.

If Henry or Mostert was here it would be the same crap of misuse just like Zeke.

Imo none of those RBs are better than zeke. They are just used 100x better than zeke.
You do realize that we have a new head coach?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will wait for you to show me the post where I said MM is similar to Garrett.

So far you have spewed opinions formed inside your brain that you are not even sure of.

We dont want that.
You said it doesn't matter who the RB is the team is too stupid to use him right. That statement lumps MM with Garrett as if there hasn't been any change.

What opinion do you think I've "spewed" that I'm not sure of?

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Yet McCarthy has not coached 1 game for Dallas as of yet.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have never been opposed to smash mouth football but you better bring a defense who can keep the scoring down. Tenn did great until they feel behind by a couple of scores heading into the 4th where you no longer can count on 10 to 12 play drives eating up the time. SF did a great job of playing smash mouth with GB but their defense smothered GB, that game was out of reach by halftime.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
You do realize that we have a new head coach?

You dont say

Must be the same for you guys who continue to create the threads!

This RB vs Zeke!

Yall do realize that MM hasnt coached a game here yet right!

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
You said it doesn't matter who the RB is the team is too stupid to use him right. That statement lumps MM with Garrett as if there hasn't been any change.

What opinion do you think I've "spewed" that I'm not sure of?

How many games have MM coached for you to determine the team has changed?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many games have MM coached for you to determine the team has changed?
The fact Garrett is gone and a new coach was hired IS a change. He doesn't have to coach his first game to know Mike McCarthy and Jason Garrett are not the same person with one name being an alias.

Obviously, how much things change with the RB remains to be seen, but at this point it makes no sense to treat it as a certainty that McCarthy is no different than Garrett. Nevertheless, that's what you've done - rather than take an "it remains to be seen" approach, you have taken a "McCarthy is certain to be just like Garrett" approach.

And then, of course, there is still the fact that even if McCarthy did prove to be just like Garrett, the Cowboys had the top rusher in the NFL 3 of the last 6 years, and it would have been 4 out of 6 if Zeke hadn't been suspended part of one year. Accordingly, it's pretty silly to claim the team never knew how to use a talented RB.