Does Scandrick start when healthy?

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I'm am just so afraid he will wreck the team chemistry. Same with Dez, and Romo. We should trade all three and with the extra cap room we can build an awesome defense like the Giants.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Scandrick sticks to his man like glue, you can't ask for better than that..I barely remember any completions against him the past few years he's def one the better cowboy cornerbacks in history.

He had one of the highest completion pct. against in the league last year.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Scandrick sticks to his man like glue, you can't ask for better than that..I barely remember any completions against him the past few years he's def one the better cowboy cornerbacks in history.

Haha, no he's not. He's not a bad corner, had a really good 2014, but one of the better cornerbacks in Cowboys' history? Some of you need to relax.

Right off the top of my head, he gave up a jump ball late in the 2011 Giants game to Cruz after we had some momentum, that catch sealed the game. This is not even mentioning he was very "meh" from 2008 to 2010. Since the only thing that is relevant now is 2016, already, he gave up probably the biggest play this season to OBJ and gave up a TD in the Commanders game.

He looked awful. He's injured. Hopefully he can return to 2014 form or he's gone.

Kaiser

Reaction score

At the end of his last healthy year (2014) Scandrick was clearly playing like a #1 CB. The question is how healthy he is and how soon he resumes that form.

And if there is a competition between Scandrick and Claiborne for who is the best CB on the team..... Hallelujah.

Scandri100

Reaction score
You guys are nuts Scandrick has been a lockdown corner for the past 3 years...I was so bummed out when I heard he was gonna be out for the whole year I knew we were toast on defense.

Scandri100

Reaction score
I woudn't have traded scandrick for anything other than a top 7 pick in the draft the past few years anyways he's that clutch.

Proof

Reaction score
This board is infected with a sickness. Instead of celebrating a surprise abundance of riches, so many want to cast aside such talented players for nothing more than "you haven't shown me much lately

Let's celebrate unexpected depth and surprise performances and enjoy all that comes with it. Believe it or not, there's room for all and the team is better for it.

bark

Reaction score
You guys are nuts Scandrick has been a lockdown corner for the past 3 years...I was so bummed out when I heard he was gonna be out for the whole year I knew we were toast on defense.
Well for 1 1/2 of those years he's been in da tub.
He will get a shot to reclaim his spot when healthy. Celebrate the fact that we are playing well without him. He will add to the mix when he returns. Hopefully, he will improve an already good secondary

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

I like Scandrick as well but you're making him out to be Revis, Deion and Richard Sherman all rolled into one; "lockdown" is a stretch.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
All of you tooting the horn for Brown realize he's given up the most TDs of our entire secondary, right? Don't get me wrong, I like the kid's swagger and he seems to get better every week but the kid is still a rookie and O-Scan has shut down WRs twice as good as the one's Brown's been getting burned by.

Scandri100

Reaction score
Nickel or on the outside it dosen't matter scandrick is one of the best corners in the game.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
All of you tooting the horn for Brown realize he's given up the most TDs of our entire secondary, right? Don't get me wrong, I like the kid's swagger and he seems to get better every week but the kid is still a rookie and O-Scan has shut down WRs twice as good as the one's Brown's been getting burned by.

And Scandrick has given up half of what Brown has in limited snaps this year.

Brown isn't great, I would say average, but that says a lot about how Scandrick has played this year when he was able to.