Does Scandrick start when healthy?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
the eagles are basically dead last in passing. Next week will be about field position and tackling really well on the quick passes.

scandrick starts for me.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
the eagles are basically dead last in passing. Next week will be about field position and tackling really well on the quick passes.

scandrick starts for me.
:laugh:
What is the definition of stupidity?
Doing the same thing, blokes, and failing and doing the same thing time after time after time.
Stout fellows, the future beckons. The library lady came on to me and I am feeling quite bold, on the Cowboys youth movement.
Brown your time has come. We wish not the reruns of the past. Go forth, lads, and cheer the rookies and new parts....
Let's go to figure mode.

*This message is approved by gimme, your father/hip brother role model, lads.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm not so sure, gimme. We're in nickel enough that I think Brown MAY end up taking over for Carr on the outside and Scandrick will continue to hold it down in the slot. I think Brown's size lends itself to being a better match up on the outside than Scandrick's does. It will be an interesting watch in TC next year.

The good thing about it is that we have at least found another corner who has shown the ability to contribute. I don't know how the offseason is going to work out. We could lose Carr and Claiborne and I'm certain that we'll let at least one of them walk, so Brown and Scandrick could be our corners next year with a low-rent vet and draft pick brought in to help out.

At this point, I'd like to see Dallas hold on to Claiborne, but his asking price might be too high, especially given his injury problems.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Scandrick starts when he earns it. If he convincingly out plays Brown, Carr or Mo in practice. And only then, he needs to turn up the jets to catch this train because it's moving fast and not slowing down for anyone.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
nobody will pay Mo elite money. He has to play ALOT better for that. I would resign him though. Losing Carr and Mo is a bit much.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Stick with Brown. Scandrick isn't that good. Way overrated by fans the past few years.
Isn't that good the past few years? He was hurt all last year and didn't play. 2014 was arguably his best year and one of our better players. If you are projecting him not to be good you could be right

CCBoy

Reaction score
When projecting every future consideration in the universe...just remember that this is all about itself. Both Orlando Scandrick and Brown are very essential for a fully loaded secondary...here and now.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Brown is known for his tackling.

yep he has been great and he will continue to play a lot i imagine because in the dime instead of 3 safeties they will use brown in the other slot i would guess.

but thats different than is scandrick a starter or better player. I think when scandrick is healthy he should be starting.

irving

Reaction score
In my opinion Mo Clairborne's current level of play, is far better than anything we have ever seen from Scandrick. As for whether or not Scandrick should play over Brown, I don't think it makes to much of a difference, because I think they all will see significant playing time.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hard to say where Scandrick's game is after the ACL cost him the entire 2015 season. Haven't seen enough of him to know if he's fully back from that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Scandrick is the best CB on this team, expect him back and anticipate him getting the most snaps at nickle. Lets be honest

He was the best CB on the team 2 years ago but he has done nothing since the 2014 season to prove he's currently the best now.