Does this front office have a plan?

CWR

Reaction score
Bob baby--- for some reason...either i am very deceived or on target...i consider our defensive players better than they have been playing ( with couple exceptions in secondary )...the rams are pretty good team and in second half of that game for the most part we put the clamps on them.....if we have seen it once we know its possible...if we can hang on until Brown and Awuzie and LVE get back along with Gregory and make solid adjustments on D line i can see a turn around
but if we dont get a fair share of lady luck ( if there is such a thing )....i can see worse case scenario playing out.....i like to look forward with a competitive cowboy team during football season...when they are no good a big part of NFL football
season goes away for me...i no longer have a dance in my step...i have heard when Cowboys are good the psychiatric wards empty out.....we are a pititful bunch now that i think of it

Keep the faith brother. There is plenty of time for negativity down the road.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shootin' from the hip and losing cuz we didn't aim.
And the Jones boys get away with it only because they also own the team. Repeated ineptitude never being addressed poisons the culture. No accountability at the top means there’s no accountability anywhere else. And some fans don’t understand why this team falls apart.

kskboys

Reaction score
And the Jones boys get away with it only because they also own the team. Repeated ineptitude never being addressed poisons the culture. No accountability at the top means there’s no accountability anywhere else. And some fans don’t understand why this team falls apart.
Whenever Jerry takes over, the team falls apart. I've never seen any person associated w/ NFL football who was so clueless about what role the trenches play.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm kind of hoping Dallas turns it around when our corners return along with LVE at some point. Gregory will probably be better than anything we currently have out there on the line. Besides Aldon Smith. I don't know what's up with Tank. I hope they're not playing him because they're paying him. Play the best guys at the position.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm kind of hoping Dallas turns it around when our corners return along with LVE at some point. Gregory will probably be better than anything we currently have out there on the line. Besides Aldon Smith. I don't know what's up with Tank. I hope they're not playing him because they're paying him. Play the best guys at the position.
Tank has a bad knee that he’s playing through. It’s not enough to need surgery but he’s basically playing on 1.5 legs. Not making an excuse. In fact, the team would probably be better served sitting him a couple of weeks but they won’t. If you watch him closely, he does not have his usual upfield speed in pass rush situations. He can’t push off that bad leg.