Dolphins announced Josh Rosen as starting QB vs Cowboys

Hot_Toddy

Reaction score
Fitz is a leader and every team he's played on respects the heck out of him.

Rosen has a reputation of being a pouter, and he's nowhere near as experienced as Fitzpatrick.

Having said that, the Cowboys should win going away regardless of who the Dolphins start behind center. This team is in the midst of a full-blown rebuild and they have far more issues roster-wise than just quarterback.

Watching Rosen play: When under pressure, he has thrown some pretty errant passes. I would be surprised if our Defense doesn't have a feast day on this one.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I went into this week knowing that Dolphins defense will shut down Prescott. Rosen was the 10th overall pick in the draft. He's going to put up points. The question is can the Cowboys keep pace with just the running game?
Your shtick was worn off since before Christ was a Corporal.

csirl

Reaction score
I think Rosen will show some flashes of first round talent, but it wont be enough to win given the lack of an O-Line.

Flamma

Reaction score
My fear for these short notice QB swaps is you don't have a lot of film on the guy. Also, as bad Fitz can be sometimes every now again he ends up having a monster game.

He's actually a pretty good quarterback given the right circumstances. His main problem is that he plays reckless under pressure or otherwise not so ideal situations. But I think he would make a great backup on a solid team. I'd be a lot more confident with him backing up Dak over Rush.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
He's actually a pretty good quarterback given the right circumstances. His main problem is that he plays reckless under pressure or otherwise not so ideal situations. But I think he would make a great backup on a solid team. I'd be a lot more confident with him backing up Dak over Rush.

You want a QB who plays reckless under pressure over Rush? No thanxs.

Carson

Reaction score
Some Rosen nuggets

Zero career 300 yard games
Two multiple passing TDS in a game. In those games he threw 3 TDS to 2 picks and 2 TDS with one pick.
Thrown picks in 11 of 16 games
Fumbled in 7 of 14 starts
Sacked 45 times last season
Sacked multiple times in 10 of 16 games
Has never played an NFL game without being sacked

Does the fact that Fitz has put up 10 points in two games scare you?

I wouldn’t say scare me, as I have no ramifications on the game ;)

But in all seriousness, Fitz has won in this league. He has hot streaks.

Rosen seems like more of a dud. Now with that being said, I will likely have to eat my words now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Watching Rosen play: When under pressure, he has thrown some pretty errant passes. I would be surprised if our Defense doesn't have a feast day on this one.
you man Brick hands Dbs we have? they will need to stick in our facemask or land on our bodies and stick to get INTs LMSAO :muttley::lmao2::yourock:

Flamma

Reaction score
You want a QB who plays reckless under pressure over Rush? No thanxs

I want a QB that is actually a QB, not Gary Hogeboom which is exactly who Cooper Rush is if you're old enough to remember him. Fitz would be in an ideal situation in Dallas. He's more likely to be FitzMagic instead of FitzTragic. Again, we're talking spot duty in case Dak gets a concussion or is out for a week or two. Fitz is capable of a big game. He reminds me of Tony Romo with his brain scrambled.