Dolphins fire HC Flores

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
10-6 followed by 9-8 with a QB no one in the organization believes in, and the HC gets fired???? Unreal

Reactions: CWR

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Ross wants Harbaugh. Both Michigan alums. The fix was in.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Out of all the firings that have gone down since Sunday’s final reg season game I never thought the Dolphins would fire Flores . The guy was 4-2 against Saint Belechick in 3 yrs going 24-25 overall but Ross the owner is a joke. Changing coaches so often never leads to anything good it’s just musical chairs . You win seven in a row after a rough start and the owner cans you !

Jax which is a joke could do worst then bringing in Flores, heck Flores would be a total upgrade over Judge Joe who shockingly hasn’t been asked to clean out the office tip the waitress see ya around .

Pape

Reaction score
I was shocked when this hit the wire... was not expecting this at all.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Especially when you see what a clown car the Jets and Giants are. They have some pieces in Miami , the Waddle pick from Bama set some rookie receiving records and Flores stuck with Tua which seems to have paid off. The defense was a vast improvement over recent Dolphin teams before Flores got there. Someone should make him an offer .

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah this is a very strange move. The only way this makes sense is if there was some major issues going on behind the scenes between him and the front office.
Yeah, a real head scratcher. The Dolphins were killing it the second half of the season.

Reactions: CWR

lqmac1

Reaction score
If Quinn leaves...
I hope he doesn’t, but if he does you’ll have Fangio, Zimmer and Flores to choose from. With the defensive roster we have and it being the Dallas Cowboys, we’ll get whoever the hell we please.

I bet they’d wait to see what happens with Quinn before accepting any non HC offers.

lqmac1

Reaction score
People have forgotten that the Dolphins owner and Jim Harbaugh are buddies.

Probably finally gonna happen.
I saw something on Twitter where he supposedly told a recruit and his family that he will be entertaining NFL offers.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What is the deal with the Dolphins. A few years ago they have a fire sale and now they fire the HC before he can even replenish the roster completely?
Kind of hard to win in that kind of situation.

What makes it even more ridiculous is that he's had back to back winning seasons with a bare bones roster. Dolphins management is on one right now.

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah, a real head scratcher. The Dolphins were killing it the second half of the season.

If this was thier intent they should've fired him after his slow start. He turns around and wins what 8 out of 9, and then you chose to fire him? Lol

He will get another shot. He's shown he deserves the opportunity.

T-RO

Reaction score
I'm shocked too.

Wonder what GM Chris Grier didn't like.