Dolphins Grant S Minkah Fitzpatrick Permission to Seek Trade **merged**

cowboyec

Reaction score
PFF is worthless garbage with regards to player rankings.

Do you really believe they accurately graded 32 x 46 = 1,472 players for the 140 plus snaps that each team plays?

Even if you think that is possible, PFF put out their grade in less than 24 hours.

With 11 players at 140 snaps that is 1540 snaps per team x 32 teams that's 49,280 snaps to "grade".

At 5 minutes per snap that would be 4,105 hours of grading players squeezed into less than 24 hours.

4,105 / 24 = 171 graders if they worked 24 straight. With a more realistic time of 8 hours per grader that would be 513 graders.

What is the probability of getting consistent grades using 500 people to do the grading.

How much would PFF have to be making to afford 500 graders per week?

they probably just google it.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Taco, jourdan Lewis and a 3rd/4th.

Dolphins don't want players that may help them win now which makes Taco a perfect fit........but somebody is going to part with a #1 pick. Dallas looks like a top 10 team this year in the NFL. So, who we picking next year around the 22nd pick thats better than Minkah?

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Taco is the perfect compliment to a team in the process of tanking. Him, a first and 3rd should get this done TODAY. Minkah immediately upgrades free safety, and he's cheap for 3 more seasons. What a perfect scenerio if Jerry can pull it off.

He also gives us the flexibility of not having to resign Byron. He's really a CB being forced to play safety.
A first AND third? That's way too much. Taco and a 2nd should be enough.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
PFF is worthless garbage with regards to player rankings.

Do you really believe they accurately graded 32 x 46 = 1,472 players for the 140 plus snaps that each team plays?

Even if you think that is possible, PFF put out their grade in less than 24 hours.

With 11 players at 140 snaps that is 1540 snaps per team x 32 teams that's 49,280 snaps to "grade".

At 5 minutes per snap that would be 4,105 hours of grading players squeezed into less than 24 hours.

4,105 / 24 = 171 graders if they worked 24 straight. With a more realistic time of 8 hours per grader that would be 513 graders.

What is the probability of getting consistent grades using 500 people to do the grading.

How much would PFF have to be making to afford 500 graders per week?

I couldn't care less about PFF's rankings.

giphy.gif

Reaction score
B b but zeke showed no loyalty to jerry. Lol yet yall want to throw Woods in the trash for a guy whose done nothing. Ok
Who said anything about throwing Woods in the trash? I never did. I like him.

Fitzpatrick needs a change of scenery just like Cooper did last year. He's 22 years old with huge upside and a solid pedigree. Management needs to do their due diligence and see if they can upgrade the teams talent level. The acquisition of talent is their job. They should be looking into it.

They shouldn't just close their eyes and ears to potential opportunities. I guarantee you the Patriots and Eagles are at least making the phone call.

pacboyX

Reaction score
Give them Taco and Heath..I mean they are trying to tank so let’s help them a bit lol.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

Fitzpatrick needs a change of scenery just like Cooper did last year. He's 22 years old with huge upside and a solid pedigree. Management needs to do their due diligence and see if they can upgrade the teams talent level. The acquisition of talent is their job. They should be looking into it.

They shouldn't just close their eyes and ears to potential opportunities. I guarantee you the Patriots and Eagles are at least making the phone call.
Has minkah shown he’s better than Woods?

Reaction score
Na. Minkah isn't that much proven over Woods. I'd rather he bumps Woods to SS. Finally get heath out.
I'd be fine with that. Probably a best case scenario. Not likely to happen.

Any deal is highly unlikely anyway. It's all just conversation fodder. Yer people get all worked up anyway.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

He won't go to the Patriots because they are in the same division.

Eagles and Saints make a lot of sense.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
** played primarily Nickel CB last season.

In game 1 this year they had him at multiple positions but none of the were FS.

They have a 2015 5th round CB that is playing FS.

**'s draft position obvious points to him being an elite player but there is some reason that both the old and new coaching staff for the Dolphins have not played him at FS.

:rolleyes:...............can't use those initials, man.

Jipper

Reaction score
Dolphins don't want players that may help them win now which makes Taco a perfect fit........but somebody is going to part with a #1 pick. Dallas looks like a top 10 team this year in the NFL. So, who we picking next year around the 22nd pick thats better than Minkah?

i agree....and thats kinda the same thought process they had with amari....however, at some point you have to pay these guys and rookie 1st round draft pick salaries make a big difference....

dwreck27

Reaction score
Boy this is just like the ET drama last year

Thanks jerrruh and Stephen you know how to keep us engaged daily during he season

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
:laugh::laugh::laugh: