Dolphins Grant S Minkah Fitzpatrick Permission to Seek Trade **merged**

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
CBSSports is saying the Cowboys have some interest "at the right price".

Taco would be part of the deal.
would be a huge wake up call for the young man. wow. Drafted 1st round and end up a Dolphin......sheesh

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CBSSports is saying the Cowboys have some interest "at the right price".

Taco would be part of the deal.
As in, we would force them to take Taco as part of the deal. Maybe they'd like it so they can try to tell their fanbase with a straight face, "Hey, we got a guy who was a #1 pick!"

John813

Reaction score
As in, we would force them to take Taco as part of the deal. Maybe they'd like it so they can try to tell their fanbase with a straight face, "Hey, we got a guy who was a #1 pick!"

"Remember that guy you guys didn't want us to draft in 2017? Well, we traded for him!" lol

Remember a good amount of fans on Fin forums didn't care for Charlton that draft.
then again, I don't think they were too high on taking Harris either lol.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He had a bad game, but you need to see the film on why it was bad. Sure, he got burned by Brown, but it was at corner and there was confusion and deadgive aways by McCain(starting free safety) on where he was going to go presnap.

The Ravens game was poor planning by the coaches and poorly executed by the ragtag team called the Dolphins.
the fact that McCain is rated higher to me is a huge red flag on that list. He's a career corner thrown at FS that has looked bad leading back to preseason.

I'll bet similar excuses could be made for a lot of guys who have bad games per PFF, but only if someone felt motivated to look for them.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Talented young safety just became available. Quietly had a really solid Rookie season. Selected 11th overall in 2018. Only 22 years old. What say you boys.. Should Jerry go all-in?
I'm surprised he is the only one that requested a trade after last week

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dolphins: We'll take a 2nd for **.

Cowboys: How about Taco and a 1st?

Dolphins: We prefer the 2nd rounder...

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Forget the fact he's an outstanding talent with 3 years left on a rookie contract. It would be worth signing him just to keep him out of Philly or a NYG uniform. Those are 2 of his most likely landing spots.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll bet similar excuses could be made for a lot of guys who have bad games per PFF, but only if someone felt motivated to look for them.
PFF is worthless garbage with regards to player rankings.

Do you really believe they accurately graded 32 x 46 = 1,472 players for the 140 plus snaps that each team plays?

Even if you think that is possible, PFF put out their grade in less than 24 hours.

With 11 players at 140 snaps that is 1540 snaps per team x 32 teams that's 49,280 snaps to "grade".

At 5 minutes per snap that would be 4,105 hours of grading players squeezed into less than 24 hours.

4,105 / 24 = 171 graders if they worked 24 straight. With a more realistic time of 8 hours per grader that would be 513 graders.

What is the probability of getting consistent grades using 500 people to do the grading.

How much would PFF have to be making to afford 500 graders per week?