Twitter: Dolphins open to trading WR Cedrick Wilson

joseephuss

Reaction score
Gallup is definitely overrated, his success came because of Lamb and Cooper and you can even add Sholtz to that, believe he has a pretty bad target to catch rate his whole career, he has never been a great separator and was awful at doing it last year facing better talent.
Lamb wasn't yet on the team when Gallup had his 1100 yard season and Shultz was a non-factor that year.

plasticman

Reaction score
NFL free agency has got to stop messing with my emotions.

He's a Cowboy, I love him.

He signed with a different team, I love him, not.

If the Cowboys trade for him, I love him again?

I'm not a toy to be played with, dangit. You can't just turn my loyalty off and on again, at will.

It's just too confusing. In the "days of old", you knew who your guys were and who "their" guys were. Trades weren't as traumatic, at least we got something in return.

I'm not saying the whole deal back then was better, just saying some aspects were less dramatic.

Mannix

Reaction score
Of course they are. I'm interested in trading my car for a better car if anyone is offering.

I like Cedric Wilson, but noone's moving Heaven & Earth to keep him on a roster nor acquire him.
Two boobs moved heaven and earth to keep Noah Brown on the team for half a decade too long....maybe they can right a wrong, and bring Ced back.