Twitter: Dolphins open to trading WR Cedrick Wilson

Daillest88

Reaction score
didnt we draft a "Good wr," with a 3rd in last yeras draft? How did that work out?

You can get ANYTHING in the draft.... doesnt mean the player will be any good.
When did Wilson start producing when he joined the cowboys..?Asking for a friend.. Tolbert still has time.

joseephuss

Reaction score
always comes down to opportunity. Had Romo not got hurt, Dak wouldnt have sniffed the field for another 2-3 years of the romo era.
Players create their opportunities with everything they do. In the film room, in meetings, on the practice field, in pre-season games and in the regular season.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Players create their opportunities with everything they do. In the film room, in meetings, on the practice field, in pre-season games and in the regular season.
sure they do......if you play behind a stud, you dont get a chance until the stud gets hurt.

I guess Jordan Love just hasnt done enough to get on the field by showing coaches how well he prepares....lol

joseephuss

Reaction score
sure they do......if you play behind a stud, you dont get a chance until the stud gets hurt.

I guess Jordan Love just hasnt done enough to get on the field by showing coaches how well he prepares....lol
Wilson couldn't get more targets than Trent Sherfield. That guy is no stud WR.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Wow.
If you can't think of any, doesn't mean that it didn't happen, so what was your point to begin with.
It has been proven and said by many experts since the 70's. It often takes any WR no matter what round, several years or more to adapt.
Hence, Tom Landry's 3 year rule on players. Reiterated by Bill Parcels and others.

Granted players coming out of college now are better prepared to make contributions right away. However, Tolbert is from a small school with lesser coaching than what Lamb, or Chase or Jefferson had.
I am not defending Tolbert, just saying he may need more time. I am willing to wait to see any progress.
Thank you.

fansince68

Reaction score
I mean , sure.. Miami take on most of the salary tho , and no more than a 7th. Like many of said we can get a good WR in this draft
Our track record on drafting WR is not 100%. Wish we could get the Steelers to make our pick for WR. They seem to have the knack.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Guy had 12 catches for 136 last year. Who will trade for that? The Dolphins are stuck with a bad contract. He will get cut.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Washington fell off the proverbial kitchen table trading top draft choices for veterans...not long ago at all.

Landryhat73

Reaction score
Only way I do this trade is if the Dolphins pick up a huge chunk of the guaranteed money similar to the Cooks deal and they we can renegotiate the contract to something reasonable.

jay94

Reaction score
I know that is what you said the first time. I'l repeat my question, why would the Cowboys do that? They would be downgrading their WR corp.
Gallup was third worst in the entire league in terms of separation, I don't buy it. His success came off of Cooper and Lamb.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gallup was third worst in the entire league in terms of separation, I don't buy it. His success came off of Cooper and Lamb.
He was pretty good before he got hurt. Now healthy again, he should be right back where he was.