Dolphins release Kelvin Joseph

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dallas should release, Noah...just saying. I'd rather have KJ, at least he would ball at gunner with Sam.
I like not having pre snap and kick coverage penalties every week.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
How about Charvarious Ward for Parker Ehinger? Dallas had Ward as a UDFA and let him go for a guard that never played a snap here.
Glad that this one did not work out like that one. Igby may be no good and may soon follow KJ in the cut line, but at least Joseph flamed out in Miami.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I remember when the Cowboys were up on that selection and was so happy Asante Samuel Jr. was there. I thought that was the no brainer pick and would be nice to have him at cb3 right now.

Kelvin Joseph was the ultimate boom or bust prospect. Was very raw but had talent and upside to be one of the better corners in that draft. However, so little was known about him that it was a roll of the dice. Lack of dedication and commitment aren't usually qualities that translate to being a successful player and was his downfall here.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I remember when the Cowboys were up on that selection and was so happy Asante Samuel Jr. was there. I thought that was the no brainer pick and would be nice to have him at cb3 right now.

Kelvin Joseph was the ultimate boom or bust prospect. Was very raw but had talent and upside to be one of the better corners in that draft. However, so little was known about him that it was a roll of the dice. Lack of dedication and commitment aren't usually qualities that translate to being a successful player and was his downfall here.
I'd like to say that's where having a type comes back to bite you, but considering us finding Bland because of Quinn's type, I'm going to let that go. Ultimately, I'm for drafting the better player, but who's to say anyone considered Bland better than other CBs available besides us because he fit our type. If Quinn swings and misses on a few (Joseph and Wright) while hitting a home run every now and them, I'm good with it.

Carson

Reaction score

Even one pick before, Trevor Moehrig and Samuel Jr. were sitting there. Sadly ended up with KJ

quickccc

Reaction score
Dallas should release, Noah...just saying. I'd rather have KJ, at least he would ball at gunner with Sam.
Not sure KJ would've even been on active roster - maybe they could practice squad him when there is an opening ?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dumb and Dumber
template.jpg