Dolphins release Kelvin Joseph

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
As one of the few that thought KJ would rival Diggs as the #1 CB on the Cowboys, even I am not shocked about this.

The guy has the tools you look for in a Top-CB, but for whatever reason, he just can't seem to put it all together.

Seems like such a waste.
:angry:
Yeh it makes me mad. He had all the physical tools and even locked down devonta smith at alabama. Idk what happened

Mr_437

Reaction score
Not sure KJ would've even been on active roster - maybe they could practice squad him when there is an opening ?
I don't think they'd want him back, but Noah n Scott are just taking up space.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I'd like to say that's where having a type comes back to bite you, but considering us finding Bland because of Quinn's type, I'm going to let that go. Ultimately, I'm for drafting the better player, but who's to say anyone considered Bland better than other CBs available besides us because he fit our type. If Quinn swings and misses on a few (Joseph and Wright) while hitting a home run every now and them, I'm good with it.
Cowboys have done pretty well drafting vs other teams, despite some fans holding specific players over their heads.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dallas should release, Noah...just saying. I'd rather have KJ, at least he would ball at gunner with Sam.
As much as I didn't like using a 2nd round pick on KJ, you are correct @Mr_437 , the Cowboys should release Noah Igbinoghene and bring back Kelvin Joseph since KJ was good as a gunner on Special Teams and since CJ Goodwin is now lost for the rest of the season.

Cowboys need to do it now before someone else picks up KJ as help on their Special Teams unit.