Domestic violence expert shares details of NFL's Ezekiel Elliott investigation

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
“I think that by the time they pulled us in, which was just a couple of months ago, they had already spent a long time pulling together all pieces,” Lovelace said. “And so we reviewed over 100 exhibits provided by the NFL."

This line caught my eye. That the were provided by the NFL.
And the NFL could have shaped what they presented in any way they wanted.

No where did I see anything about the multiple sworn statements by witnesses.
That may have been included in the evidence presented by Elliott's side.

The young ladies credibility did not factor into this.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Bosah attached the picture to the affidavit. But, we don't see the picture in the public records for whatever reason:

cb.png

Bosah was one of FIVE witnesses that gave sworn affidavits that they never saw bruises/cuts/etc. on Thompson prior to the fight.

YR
Thanks YR appreciate it!

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
“I think that by the time they pulled us in, which was just a couple of months ago, they had already spent a long time pulling together all pieces,” Lovelace said. “And so we reviewed over 100 exhibits provided by the NFL."

This line caught my eye. That the were provided by the NFL.
And the NFL could have shaped what they presented in any way they wanted.

No where did I see anything about the multiple sworn statements by witnesses.
That may have been included in the evidence presented by Elliott's side.

The young ladies credibility did not factor into this.

I'm certain the NFL shaped things they way they wanted. Although Lisa Friel allegedly found Thompson not credible.

The problem is that Peter Harvey's statement that Thompson was the eyewitness to her own accusation. When you make a statement like that, it's hard to find Harvey to be a credible adviser.

Regardless if he was a former Attorney General (albeit appointed by the most crooked governor in NJ history)...that statement is an indictment on his credibility on this case.

YR

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I'm certain the NFL shaped things they way they wanted. Although Lisa Friel allegedly found Thompson not credible.

The problem is that Peter Harvey's statement that Thompson was the eyewitness to her own accusation. When you make a statement like that, it's hard to find Harvey to be a credible adviser.

Regardless if he was a former Attorney General (albeit appointed by the most crooked governor in NJ history)...that statement is an indictment on his credibility on this case.

YR
And their other legal advisor was caught being a paid shill for the NFL during bounty gate

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Get this thing knocked down to 3 games, take your medicine and move on.

Best case scenario.

Problem with that view is that he is then branded an abuser for all time without having been able to cross examine her, other experts, bring his own witnesses etc. Easy for any of us to say, just take your punishment like a man when we aren't being branded anything.

It is like that poor guy on Bachelor in Paradise who was basically branded a sexual predator and stated he committed sexual assault when the woman didn't think she was, no one else on the set thought she had been except one producer. Even though he got an interview on tv last night to clear his name, he is basically branded for life.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I was going to take issue with that 'experiencing violence' part, but then I remembered she got her *** kicked in that bar fight, with witnesses.

yeah, she experienced violence, doesn't mean he did it... ;)

that line reminds me of a response I got when I said during the Rio Olympics it was crap the Canadian woman finished fourth behind three African intersex females who had balls and higher than allowable testosterone. I was told they are women with lives.

Reaction score
Problem with that view is that he is then branded an abuser for all time without having been able to cross examine her, other experts, bring his own witnesses etc. Easy for any of us to say, just take your punishment like a man when we aren't being branded anything.

It is like that poor guy on Bachelor in Paradise who was basically branded a sexual predator and stated he committed sexual assault when the woman didn't think she was, no one else on the set thought she had been except one producer. Even though he got an interview on tv last night to clear his name, he is basically branded for life.
This is why when you are a high profile athlete such as Zeke, you need to be careful who you hang out with. You need to exercise better judgement or you will get in trouble, guilty or not.

Constant clubbing, partying and hanging out with bimbos is asking for trouble, especially when you have money. It's just a matter of time.

He needs to change his off field behavior for his own good and his own future. If he doesn't more trouble is coming. This won't be the last of it.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
This is why when you are a high profile athlete such as Zeke, you need to be careful who you hang out with. You need to exercise better judgement or you will get in trouble, guilty or not.

Constant clubbing, partying and hanging out with bimbos is asking for trouble, especially when you have money. It's just a matter of time.

He needs to change his off field behavior for his own good and his own future. If he doesn't more trouble is coming. This won't be the last of it.

you shouldn't blame the victim

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I was going to take issue with that 'experiencing violence' part, but then I remembered she got her *** kicked in that bar fight, with witnesses.
I don't know why I find it kind of funny that by all accounts she definitely lost that fight.