Don’t Get Too Excited

loublue22

Reaction score
it's not even about our schedule, we can go 14-3 and be the 5 seed and its not even that unlikely of a scenario

HomeBiscuit

Reaction score
The dumbest thing in the original post is that he actually thinks we could be sureof our greatness in 2 or 3 weeks. After our 2 upcoming playoffs wins and a Super Bowl. Just not today :)

cowboynut

Reaction score
This team has beaten me to the ground. I can’t help thinking of what usually happens. It all started in 1975 for me with this team. I just can’t shake the last 25 years yet.

My real opinion is they should have beaten them by more. Tds not fgs

Chasing6

Reaction score
Great win but just like in pulp fiction, let’s not start……just yet. The next couple games will tell if we are finally out of the “what can go wrong will go wrong” mentality. Go Boys!
Most important think is to be healthy going into the playoffs.

GINeric

Reaction score
Great win but just like in pulp fiction, let’s not start……just yet. The next couple games will tell if we are finally out of the “what can go wrong will go wrong” mentality. Go Boys!

I just don't understand.... then again, yes I do. This is that undercover troll talk to try and take away from a big win.

Can't piss on my parade lil fella, we got a giant umbrella.

I don't give a **** about next week, next month, etc. This was a big win right now!!! It just happened less than 30 minutes ago. I'm going to enjoy this win until Thursday, maybe Friday.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Any time Dallas puts a beat down on Philly is a great week and a reason to celebrate.