Don’t Get Too Excited

Shannon1

Reaction score
Great win but just like in pulp fiction, let’s not start……just yet. The next couple games will tell if we are finally out of the “what can go wrong will go wrong” mentality. Go Boys!
Really

blueblood70

Reaction score
Great win but just like in pulp fiction, let’s not start……just yet. The next couple games will tell if we are finally out of the “what can go wrong will go wrong” mentality. Go Boys!
Wrong ,

I agree with the sentiment in the premise whichever word you'd like to hang this on

but the regular season is the regular season,

so it doesn't matter what happens between now and the Washington game in week 18,

what's gonna matter is the playoffs and this is what we're doing to set us up for better seeding in the playoffs etc so this was a big win we should be excited about it but then we need to be on to the next game but not because they're harder tests to prove anything,

I don't care if we lose out, we're still making the playoffs that's what we do in the playoffs that's going to matter this year,

so we can enjoy these regular season wins, two separate seasons my man, you got the regular season that sets you up for the playoffs but then you have the playoffs where everyone's 0-0 and that's where, we're going to be judged not over the next four weeks...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
talking about some dont get too excited after you blow out a 10-2 team after everyone including fans had us losing by 3 touchdowns
"everyone"?

They cleared the board on the TV pregame show. What are you talking about?

By the way//I'm very happy and excited! This vehicle is rumbling out of control and no brakes to tap!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wrong ,

I agree with the sentiment in the premise whichever word you'd like to hang this on

but the regular season is the regular season,

so it doesn't matter what happens between now and the Washington game in week 18,

what's gonna matter is the playoffs and this is what we're doing to set us up for better seeding in the playoffs etc so this was a big win we should be excited about it but then we need to be on to the next game but not because they're harder tests to prove anything,

I don't care if we lose out, we're still making the playoffs that's what we do in the playoffs that's going to matter this year,

so we can enjoy these regular season wins, two separate seasons my man, you got the regular season that sets you up for the playoffs but then you have the playoffs where everyone's 0-0 and that's where, we're going to be judged not over the next four weeks...
Yep! This has NEVER been a" moving goal post" for me! The playoffs have ALWAYS been the real prize...not just making it but bulldozing it!

Tommy

Reaction score
Do you have any friends on this forum you know and trust? Send them a PM with your thread ideas first to get their input on whether its worth posting or not.

It would be good for all of us.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Ima need to see us beat 9ers in playoffs before getting excited. Remember they were our worst loss.
Then why do you even watch? Yo just said you will only get excited if we beat the niners in the playoffs. Well we dont play the niners for over a month, so if you wont get excited about Buffalo or Miami... just dont watch the games until or if we play the niners. Then... dont watch that either, wait till you know the result, and if we win, then you can be excited.