Don’t Get Too Excited

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Great win but just like in pulp fiction, let’s not start……just yet. The next couple games will tell if we are finally out of the “what can go wrong will go wrong” mentality. Go Boys!
I just started a singular whining thread for people like you. Merge all your negative crap into one thread.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I agree.. this is just one of those roller coaster moments... this team will eventually flop
There we go... I knew there were more of you crawling out of the hole. Let the negativity flow man.... let it flow!

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Celebrating tonight, but Philly looked like they had zero intensity tonight. Weird.

They have Seattle, NYG twice, and Zona. Even if they lose just 1, we've got to win out. That would include @Buffalo (who just beat KC and is fighting for their playoff lives) and @Miami. Sure we can do it, but for now it feels like another 12, maybe 13 win team with the #5 seed.

Honestly? I'm more anxious to see how this team does on the road. Starting next week.

By the way, SF says thank you. They're now the #1 seed, and are still a matchup nightmare for us (and Philly for that matter). Doesn't mean Dallas isn't a good team. GB in the early-mid 1990s was a very good team with a young Brett Favre, yet they couldn't get past the Dallas Cowboys, especially in Dallas.

Hope Dak and Co. can finally put that narrative to rest in January.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Great win but just like in pulp fiction, let’s not start……just yet. The next couple games will tell if we are finally out of the “what can go wrong will go wrong” mentality. Go Boys!
So when you say " The next couple games will tell if we are out of the "what can go wrong, will go wrong" mentality, are you forgetting that we are 32-12 the last 3 years. Not a whole lot has gone wrong

CoachD

Reaction score
Why the Cowboys just beat the crapola out of the best team in the league!

CxC1993

Reaction score
Guys stop being happy that we beat those loudmouth Eagles, OP said so.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very true. Beating the Eagles is something we usually do. Though the way they did it tonight was impressive.

Let's see what they do on the road against the Bills and Dolphins.

plymkr

Reaction score
I’ll worry about the next couple weeks later. I’m definitely excited tonight! I’m enjoying this win! Very satisfying. Not only did we beat the almighty eagles but we dominated them. They were never once in the game.

bigE79

Reaction score
Sorry, but for tonight,I'm excited as hell...bring on the bills

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I’m excited now but yes we have work left. But lets enjoy this one bro!

RoboQB

Reaction score
Daddy Dak and the Boys just exercised the demon!
No longer shall there be talk of inability to defeat teams with
winning records. No, there will be celebration and trash talking galore!

Dallas just beat Philthy by 20! It will be a long flight home for them.
Fly Eagles Fly....and cry Eagles cry.

Hats off to Big Mike! He called a good game. Kellen who? Does he sell
cars in Boise?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Some fans are always moving the goalposts. It’s only a big game when Dallas loses in their minds.
3xzyhw.jpg

Proof

Reaction score
Some fans are always moving the goalposts. It’s only a big game when Dallas loses in their minds.
“i know we just claimed the best record in the nfl by smashing our chief rival who previously had the best record, but let’s pump the breaks” SHUT UP!