Don’t jump off , Cowboys could easily start 0-2

Fontaine

Reaction score
Collins still has not practiced for Cincy yet….smh.

What we do know is Burrow can take a hit and keep on coming unfortunately

Only so much of that anyone can take. Take Romo for example, the hits add up.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
These Dak trolls always take the bait . Just a mention and here they come . Don’t even have to call them out individually. .Lol
The point of this thread wasn't even about Dak.

YOU in post #5 of this thread was the first person to bring up Dak.

YOU are the Dak troll.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If that happened, then it would be ...replace MM time at the bye week... threads.
Wade Phillips repeat, but at least I think Dan Quinn gets the interim job, and hopefully not Moore.
That’s the tough thing about starting 0-2 which is very likely and a big part of my message here. Hopefully we’ll be able to respond losing to teams we are expected to lose. And then win the ones we should.

And on the same notion if we see to upset them I wouldn’t begin the SB or Bust rhetoric either.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The Dak trolls can’t stand being trolled . Lol
How about providing proof that I am what you say I am....

If you can provide proof that doesn't involve me saying to you something along the lines of "If me criticizing Dak makes me a troll then you are the same thing for criticizing Jerry" (because that's the quote you refer to when you say I "inadvertently admitted" to you anything) and I'll delete my account.

If you can't provide proof of what you claim then you delete your account.

Put up or shut up.

Deal?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How about providing proof that I am what you say I am....

If you can provide proof that doesn't involve me saying to you something along the lines of "If me criticizing Dak makes me a troll then you are the same thing for criticizing Jerry" (because that's the quote you refer to when you say I "inadvertently admitted" to you anything) and I'll delete my account.

If you can't provide proof of what you claim then you delete your account.

Put up or shut up.

Deal?
No one said you are anything. I made a general comment about Dak Trolls which you took the bait. Wonder why??

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's amazing how the Cowboy Nation can give a pass to Dakota "Toad Hunter" Prescot every time he loses to an above average opponent. Personally, I'm sick and tired of watching this overpaid underachieving QB struggling against decent competition! If after the first two games he's 0-2 then MM needs start another QB, bench the Toad Hunter and start Rush.
Teflon Dak can't beat a playoff team if his life depended on it and everyone is ok and proclaiming his greatness when he is beating up on Dog teams.
Ladies and Gent's you are happy with mediocrity so enjoy!

phildadon86

Reaction score
Teflon Dak can't beat a playoff team if his life depended on it and everyone is ok and proclaiming his greatness when he is beating up on Dog teams.
Ladies and Gent's you are happy with mediocrity so enjoy!
Seattle 2018.....

ESisback

Reaction score
6-2 at the bye, IF we’re healthy. Of course if we’re winning against one of the good teams, perhaps the new crackdown on defensive contact will play a role, so 5-3…

Silly

Reaction score
Maybe Coach Slim will change the Cowboy's slow starts?

basel90

Reaction score
With our brutal beginning with Bucs and Bengals at home it’s very likely we could start 0-2. Which shouldn’t be alarming . I’d be very surprised to win either of these games.

The good news is we have NY and Wash following . And then Rams and at Philly. But then it gets much easier after that with Lions and Bears.

5-3 or worse case scenario 4-4 at the bye puts us in good shape down the stretch to contend for division and playoffs.

9 or 10 wins still keeps us in contention for division and playoffs which for basically a retooling season about all we can hope for. And we’ll need to stay relatively healthy . If we over achieve it could be better but we’ll have to upset some teams we won’t be favored to win. I think 10-7 is a good goal.
Sandbagging already ?? when did Cowboys fans start believing starting 0-2 at home was acceptable?? No way this should be acceptable. And someone will jump and say Jimmy started 0-2 in 93 and Dallas won the super bowl. My answer is MM is not Jimmy and Dak is not Troy . No credibility to rationalize an 0-2 loss at home . heck Tampa lost to the saints twice last year ( sean payton anyone!!) and to washington and patriots last year. Cincinnati lost at home to the dolphins browns and packers . The cowboys should at least win one of these.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sandbagging already ?? when did Cowboys fans start believing starting 0-2 at home was acceptable?? No way this should be acceptable. And someone will jump and say Jimmy started 0-2 in 93 and Dallas won the super bowl. My answer is MM is not Jimmy and Dak is not Troy . No credibility to rationalize an 0-2 loss at home . heck Tampa lost to the saints twice last year ( sean payton anyone!!) and to washington and patriots last year. Cincinnati lost at home to the dolphins browns and packers . The cowboys should at least win one of these.
You forget silly we're in Dak-Friendly times where 0-2 is more than acceptable!!!
Fear not as the NFC East and the Texans,Bears, will provide ample opportunities for the Homer Pyle's to proclaim our greatness faster than you can say woof woof!!!

basel90

Reaction score
You forget silly we're in Dak-Friendly times where 0-2 is more than acceptable!!!
Fear not as the NFC East and the Texans,Bears, will provide ample opportunities for the Homer Pyle's to proclaim our greatness faster than you can say woof woof!!!
a lot will become clear , early this year . let us see what MM and Dak are made off. Dak has a cushy contract to survive 2 more seasons. MM can be let go easily , probably midseason if the team crateres. Dan Quinn will be Jerry and Dak's next victim :)