Don’t jump off , Cowboys could easily start 0-2

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
a lot will become clear , early this year . let us see what MM and Dak are made off. Dak has a cushy contract to survive 2 more seasons. MM can be let go easily , probably midseason if the team crateres. Dan Quinn will be Jerry and Dak's next victim :)
How I predict this upcoming season will go for our Leader Mr.Prescott......

The KING is naked.................................by the last week of the season there will be Cowboy QB draft talk all over the media!!

DFWJC

Reaction score
With our brutal beginning with Bucs and Bengals at home it’s very likely we could start 0-2. Which shouldn’t be alarming . I’d be very surprised to win either of these games.

The good news is we have NY and Wash following . And then Rams and at Philly. But then it gets much easier after that with Lions and Bears.

5-3 or worse case scenario 4-4 at the bye puts us in good shape down the stretch to contend for division and playoffs.

9 or 10 wins still keeps us in contention for division and playoffs which for basically a retooling season about all we can hope for. And we’ll need to stay relatively healthy . If we over achieve it could be better but we’ll have to upset some teams we won’t be favored to win. I think 10-7 is a good goal.
Those games are at home and it's not "very likely" that they'll be 0-2.
Certainly possible though.

But yes, the overall season schedule is very favorable.
If you want to see a brutal schedule, take a look at the Rams.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
With our brutal beginning with Bucs and Bengals at home it’s very likely we could start 0-2. Which shouldn’t be alarming . I’d be very surprised to win either of these games.

The good news is we have NY and Wash following . And then Rams and at Philly. But then it gets much easier after that with Lions and Bears.

5-3 or worse case scenario 4-4 at the bye puts us in good shape down the stretch to contend for division and playoffs.

9 or 10 wins still keeps us in contention for division and playoffs which for basically a retooling season about all we can hope for. And we’ll need to stay relatively healthy . If we over achieve it could be better but we’ll have to upset some teams we won’t be favored to win. I think 10-7 is a good goal.
This could be a tough season
10 and 7 very possible.
Win the East and bounced in the first round
Thats how I see it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where are the days like in 2019 when we started with Giants, Fins, and D.C. oh those were the days the DOG-Glory days.......
I wouldn't underestimate the Lions as I see us losing to this young bunch of hungry Lions.
Guess we gotta start proving what we're made of early this season......GL to us!
The guys that give you likes! Lol!

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
My point is not to set higher expectations that should be for this team.

Not sure why any fans would expect us to beat Bucs or Bengals?
You know the drill… we suck but are fully expected to beat two teams that were deep in the playoffs or in the super bowl. It will be ridiculous for Dallas to let either team beat them, even though the Cowboys suck, and if so, will be proof positive that Dallas is doomed/Dak sucks.

That’s how it goes.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
It's amazing how the Cowboy Nation can give a pass to Dakota "Toad Hunter" Prescot every time he loses to an above average opponent. Personally, I'm sick and tired of watching this overpaid underachieving QB struggling against decent competition! If after the first two games he's 0-2 then MM needs start another QB, bench the Toad Hunter and start Rush.

delusional. man gtfoh. come with some serious smack if you're gonna troll. featherweight

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I saw in one of the Dak trolls thread they were already suggesting to bash Dak if we start 0-2.

I’m not sure why we’d be expected to beat either one.
Why wouldn’t we expect to win those games? I’m glad the team won’t have your defeatist attitude.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The Cowboys are winning one of those games.. Book it now..

You are losing it, big dog! I mean coming from you the Cowboys can do no wrong so why not just go ahead and say they will win both games? I know you wanted to say that, you just didn't for some reason. Come on mang! We have Dak don't forget.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Sandbagging already ?? when did Cowboys fans start believing starting 0-2 at home was acceptable?? No way this should be acceptable. And someone will jump and say Jimmy started 0-2 in 93 and Dallas won the super bowl. My answer is MM is not Jimmy and Dak is not Troy . No credibility to rationalize an 0-2 loss at home . heck Tampa lost to the saints twice last year ( sean payton anyone!!) and to washington and patriots last year. Cincinnati lost at home to the dolphins browns and packers . The cowboys should at least win one of these.
It’s only acceptable because of the opponents. If you’d read further post Im expecting us to contend for division and playoffs.

But these first two along with LA, Green Bay and Titans are our most predictable losses or games we as fans shouldn’t expect to win. Doesn’t mean we can’t. Good news is the rest of them are very winnable.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I don’t see any reason whatsoever we can’t win both games.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I saw in one of the Dak trolls thread they were already suggesting to bash Dak if we start 0-2.

I’m not sure why we’d be expected to beat either one.
They love to hate on him. Imagine watching your football team. Waiting , And possibly wanting. for them to lose you can bash the quarterback

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No I didn’t, but you also said you’d be surprised if we won either of the two games. Loser mentality.
No, it’s a realistic mentality . I didn’t say we couldn’t win them. We just shouldn’t be expected to win them .

if you had to pick games this season we won’t be expected or less likely to win these wouldn’t be 2 of those ?