Don Banks on Fox Sports...Cowboys spend too much time "staring at their navels"

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
TheCount;2316247 said:
Sarcasm, this is Chinch. Chinch, Sarcasm.

not sarcasm. you get the same retorts to anyone who doesn't PRAISE the cowboys. thread after thread.

MONT17

Reaction score
Wade is the same aftera win or a loss and I think he is the same with every player. But I don't think all 53 players respond the same! Jimmy Johnson treated all his players differently he responded to winning and losing differently! So u tell me do u go with the guy who built the greatest team ever or the other guy? Maybe Wade is right for this team but the players r not right for Wade!

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
TVMan;2315711 said:
There is a degree of truth here.

What does Romo do after every mistake? Roll the tape and see for yourself.
Head down, sulking to the bench. Sulks on the bench. He's not the only one.

When Romo threw those 5 ints in Bufallo, he put a towel over his head. People said he was crying, upset, or he was embarrassed. A few days later we come to find out he was trying to cover his laughter. He said he was thinking about what happened, and how no matter what happened he knew it couldnt get any worse.

Roll that tape. Short term memory people.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2316753 said:
When Romo threw those 5 ints in Bufallo, he put a towel over his head. People said he was crying, upset, or he was embarrassed. A few days later we come to find out he was trying to cover his laughter. He said he was thinking about what happened, and how no matter what happened he knew it couldnt get any worse.

Roll that tape. Short term memory people.

Oh, they all know what players are thinking 1000s of miles away from looking at electron scatter on a tube.

It's called.......hmmmm, what's that word......

oh yeah. Agendas.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
theebs;2315816 said:
Not true.
It may not be in every case, but frequently when something goes wrong and they show Romo on the bench, he's sitting there with his head down like he just lost his last friend.

That's not the sort of message he should be sending the rest of the team.