Donavan McNabb said Zeke looked out of shape

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I read or saw somewhere that Donavan Mcnabb said Zeke looked out of shape. I thought Zeke looked good for the first game. Did he look out of shape to you?

Jeez a lot of people hammering McNabb without even heard a word he said. It was on First Take Monday Morning, the video is available on YouTube. But he didn't say he looked out of shape in the sense that he looked overweight, but in the sense that he was tapping on his helmet to get the coaches to give him a breather in the first quarter. I think it was more of a reference to him not having played more in preseason.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
We had 5 scheduled PS games and somehow managed to have no one ready

Issue around the NFL. Open your eyes. Limited Two-A-Days, limited hitting, teams not giving star players reps during preseason games. Stop trying to proclaim it a Dallas Cowboys issue, a Zeke issue, a Dak issue, or a Dez issue.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
I guess he didn't factor in Elliott dragging 300 pound lineman for an extra couple yards the whole game.
:lmao2:

As a matter of fact, just heard a stat last night that said Zeke had 77 yards rushing after contact in Giants game. I knew my eyes weren't deceiving me. Sorry McNabb, you're just a jealous hater who couldn't hold Zekes jock strap!

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Lol, thats awesome coming from chunky soup in the middle of the field himself. Please McNabb go away.

As sad as this is, he was probably the voice of reason on First Take Monday Morning. Stephen A is just blinded by Cowboy hate and Kellerman has just lost his mind and can't do anything but beotch about the Kaepernick situation anymore.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Issue around the NFL. Open your eyes. Limited Two-A-Days, limited hitting, teams not giving star players reps during preseason games. Stop trying to proclaim it a Dallas Cowboys issue, a Zeke issue, a Dak issue, or a Dez issue.
take it easy ....... quit being such a homer and open your own eyes

vaturkey

Reaction score
I think it wouldn't hurt Zeke to drop about 5 lbs or so. Compared to last year he does look a bit chunkier in the mid section.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
mcnabb-dance.gif
lol, enough said.

Pants

Reaction score
I saw that piece, and while he did say that Zeke looked a little out of shape, he wasn't trashing him...he had some good things to say....now, that loudmouth (SAS) that was across from him did exactly what I thought he would do with the "what did we learn, nothing" crap...because his boy toy OBJ didn't play