cowboys1981
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,595
- Reaction score
- 4,576
He's near the QB on ice skates
........he didn't say, "may I" did he?And he also got a penalty on the same play that nullified his sack.
Quit calling everyone, ‘bro’.Yep, you're on the same page as me bro. It's like you mentioned earlier that there should be some "outcome of the play" taken into consideration to give the stat any value.
I mean, does anybody really care if an edge beat his man and ALMOST sacks the QB while the QB is still able to make a TD pass?
Are they really gonna measure almosts as some quantifiable metric even though the overall net result was still giving up a TD?
I'm with you, trust me.
ThisLast year's defense, yes that one, was 6th overall in quarterback pressures and LED THE LEAGUE in pressure percentage at 31.2%.
So just maybe, some people might want to re-think their stance on what is and isn't a credible and effective pressure as a stat.
Get home or go home.
I don’t care what any one says. That second round pick was worth the gamble. If he had his head on straight, he would have been an elite talent.Ahhhh the stat that was pushed to excuse Randy Gregory.
Probably because you have no rizz. On god, you lack aura. No cap.Quit calling everyone, ‘bro’.
This isn’t a frat party.
Probably because you have no rizz. On god, you lack aura. No cap.
I think I said that correctly.

