Don't Cabo this Dak

XXLMike

Reaction score
Tony Romo and Witten and co set off a decade of success - a HOF career … Eli Manning came to Dallas and stole our HFA … stole our souls - killed Romo’s chance at a SB. With help from Patrick Crayton and Wade Phillips.

God it’s sickens me to ever think about that game again.

However here we are again with an opportunity to make great things happen this year. But a young up-and-coming quarterback - a gunslinger- a guy with 32 touchdown passes is in our way.
He’s loosey goosey - indoors with a real coach , a running game , playing for a great franchise. And he can move around.

Defense win championships, and our defense will be put to the test early.

This is the biggest game in the modern era for the Dallas Cowboys - we simply cannot lose.
A loss here ends everything McCarthy McClay Dak the fanbsse.

Am I worried I can’t say that I’m really worried, but I am concerned if Green Bay comes out running the football and we’re giving up 6 yards of pop on first down on the ground.

We cannot play from behind. We are a bully football team. We need to be ahead or close.

If Green Bay starts chewing up the clock, then we have every right to start hyper ventilating.

The best thing we can do is to jump out early to hit them early to score touchdowns early and make Green Bay have to throw the football and play against ground control.

Don’t mess around with this get this done.

We are better

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tony Romo and Witten and co set off a decade of success - a HOF career … Eli Manning came to Dallas and stole our HFA … stole our souls - killed Romo’s chance at a SB. With help from Patrick Crayton and Wade Phillips.

However here we are again with an opportunity to make great things happen this year. But a young up-and-coming quarterback - a gunslinger- a guy with 32 touchdown passes is in our way.
He’s loosey goosey - indoors with a real coach , a running game , playing for a great franchise. And he can move around.

This is the biggest game in the modern era for the Dallas Cowboys - we simply cannot lose.

Am I worried I can’t say that I’m really worried, but I am concerned if Green Bay comes out running the football and we’re giving up 6 yards of pop on first down on the ground.

We cannot play from behind. We are a bully football team. We need to be ahead or close.

If Green Bay starts chewing up the clock, then we have every right to start hyper ventilating.

The best thing we can do is to jump out early to hit them early to score touchdowns early and make Green Bay have to throw the football and play against ground control.

We are better
What?
Cabo who is going to Cabo?
Dak better come home with a W in SF as beating more cream puffs in the playoffs does nothing but confirm he folds like a cheap tent against formidable opponents.
P.S. And Dak pls see if you can score more than 20 pts for once in your career against the Niners...........Pretty please with sugar on top and all that jazz!!!

joseephuss

Reaction score
The Cabo nonsense was blown out of proportion. I thought so then and still feel the same. It had no bearing on what happened that day. What happened is Jaques Reeves should not have been given the starting CB spot that year. They should have gone out and found a wide receiver to replace Terry Glenn who was out most of the regular season and a non-factor in the playoffs.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Let’s be honest if you’re the Green Bay coaching staff what you’ve done this week if you have torn down and broken down the Buffalo game and you are going to emulate almost everything that they tried to do when they tore us apart.

That’s the game I’m looking at because I have similar talent to Buffalo. I have a similar type build to Buffalo in Green Bay.

And the guy I’m looking at is I’m gonna run everything at Damone Clark I’m gonna flash my big wide receiver in front of him if I can I’m gonna throw my tight end his way I’m gonna pull my guards out at him- I’m gonna make his life miserable Damone Clark is my target.

Mike McCarthy better be ready

XXLMike

Reaction score
You did not live through anything ......... You make some of the dumbest threads this forum has seen since Dakattackalak or whatever that kids name was.

Nobody believes for a second you are a Cowboys fan.
Son, I have forgotten more about the Cowboys than you’ll ever know.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Son, I have forgotten more about the Cowboys than you’ll ever know.
Boy all you know is Giants, Jets, Bills history .......... you talk about a New York team with every post ........ you are not clever and you are not fooling anyone.

This thread will be in the trollzone soon ........ where it belongs.

Gambit

Reaction score

We are better
Your post has nothing to do with the title.

XXLMike

Reaction score
The Cabo nonsense was blown out of proportion. I thought so then and still feel the same. It had no bearing on what happened that day. What happened is Jaques Reeves should not have been given the starting CB spot that year. They should have gone out and found a wide receiver to replace Terry Glenn who was out most of the regular season and a non-factor in the playoffs.
But they did, and they got exposed.
13-3 down the shooter

XXLMike

Reaction score
the trip to Cabo had no effect on the result, 84 dropping the easy pass, constantly calling Ware offside when he wasn't and then 84 stopping in the endzone on what would have been a winning pass were
Ill prepared should have never lost that game, and it launched Eli Manning to stardom.