Don't Cabo this Dak

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Why is he a fake fan with that post? It's getting old and tired for some of you guys to just attack everyone personally when they have an opinion you do not agree with. I wish that mods would delete angry and divisive posts like yours
Maybe you should do some research about the OP before you jump on his new york based bandwagon.

Or just shut up.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Tony Romo and Witten and co set off a decade of success - a HOF career … Eli Manning came to Dallas and stole our HFA … stole our souls - killed Romo’s chance at a SB. With help from Patrick Crayton and Wade Phillips.

God it’s sickens me to ever think about that game again.

However here we are again with an opportunity to make great things happen this year. But a young up-and-coming quarterback - a gunslinger- a guy with 32 touchdown passes is in our way.
He’s loosey goosey - indoors with a real coach , a running game , playing for a great franchise. And he can move around.

Defense win championships, and our defense will be put to the test early.

This is the biggest game in the modern era for the Dallas Cowboys - we simply cannot lose.
A loss here ends everything McCarthy McClay Dak the fanbsse.

Am I worried I can’t say that I’m really worried, but I am concerned if Green Bay comes out running the football and we’re giving up 6 yards of pop on first down on the ground.

We cannot play from behind. We are a bully football team. We need to be ahead or close.

If Green Bay starts chewing up the clock, then we have every right to start hyper ventilating.

The best thing we can do is to jump out early to hit them early to score touchdowns early and make Green Bay have to throw the football and play against ground control.

Don’t mess around with this get this done.

We are better
Romo

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Tony Romo and Witten and co set off a decade of success - a HOF career … Eli Manning came to Dallas and stole our HFA … stole our souls - killed Romo’s chance at a SB. With help from Patrick Crayton and Wade Phillips.

However here we are again with an opportunity to make great things happen this year. But a young up-and-coming quarterback - a gunslinger- a guy with 32 touchdown passes is in our way.
He’s loosey goosey - indoors with a real coach , a running game , playing for a great franchise. And he can move around.

This is the biggest game in the modern era for the Dallas Cowboys - we simply cannot lose.

Am I worried I can’t say that I’m really worried, but I am concerned if Green Bay comes out running the football and we’re giving up 6 yards of pop on first down on the ground.

We cannot play from behind. We are a bully football team. We need to be ahead or close.

If Green Bay starts chewing up the clock, then we have every right to start hyper ventilating.

The best thing we can do is to jump out early to hit them early to score touchdowns early and make Green Bay have to throw the football and play against ground control.

We are better
Cabo needs to be remembered. Always. It is / was emblematic of the unserious culture in Dallas. This team must exercise those demons.

shabazz

Reaction score
At least Romos offense scored 17 points in that game.. what was Dakotas excuse for scoring just 12 points against the niners last playoff game......maybe he SHOULD have gone to Cabo himself

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

We are better
There is a lot in what you say, me lad.

The key against the Green Clay Packers is to bring what Schotty had last week with Dowdle and Pollard. 130 total rushing yards, I believe. Tha is not bad.
Thus, I canna stress enough the need for a repeat performance to eat up the clock, chew up territory and to fire off the occasional missiles to CeeDee/Fergie/Cooks, in tha order.
Keep it simple, keep it efficient! Good chaps all

Staubacher

Reaction score
Maybe you should do some research about the OP before you jump on his new york based bandwagon.

Or just shut up.
Can't help yourself can you? I don't need to know someone's alleged posting history to take a innocuous post at face value without the vitriol. But that's part of being an adult.
You telling me to shut up, again like a child, has no effect on me.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Like the 18-0 Patriots had no business losing to, but did. That team?
I can't speak on the Pats in the SB. I just know the Cowboys had no business losing to the Giants at home in that game. They did not outplay them that game the Cowboys beat themselves. Pats may have gotten a better version of that Giants team.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Can't help yourself can you? I don't need to know someone's alleged posting history to take a innocuous post at face value without the vitriol. But that's part of being an adult.
You telling me to shut up, again like a child, has no effect on me.
Jeebus ...... this guy takes a holier than thou attitude while defending a known troll.

Kwyn

Reaction score

We are better
What does this season have to do with that one?

It’s like saying “Ferguson, don’t be Jackie Smith” or “Bland, don’t give up a “catch” like Everson.

Last edited:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Pretty sure that happened during a bye week. We don't have a bye, should not be any time for anyone to get in trouble.

Hopefully the Niners do something stupid with their time off.