Don't Cabo this Dak

joseephuss

Reaction score
This is a PERFECT POST that summarizes exactly my sentiment.
And the saddest thing of all is that it will come true.

1. GB's running game will kill us
2. We will fall behind most of the game and it will be a very very very painful loss

And what will happen?
Nothing

Dak and co will say what they have to say and it will be the same old story for the next 10 years.
Dallas has faced better rushing teams this year. Dallas itself is statistically a better rushing team than the Packers.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But they did, and they got exposed.
13-3 down the shooter
Ill prepared should have never lost that game, and it launched Eli Manning to stardom
The Giants won the Super Bowl that year, against Tom Brady and the Patriots, so it's not as if there was no way for them to win games in the playoffs unless the opposing QB spent a few days in Cabo.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Ill prepared should have never lost that game, and it launched Eli Manning to stardom.
a couple of days off getting sun and having ... hardly means ill prepared. They weren't on a defence that allowed Toomer to go 50 yards for a TD while jogging.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I remember us having nearly 10 penalties at halftime and the giants having none. They sealed the deal with an intentional grounding that wasn't.and Dallas still almost came back at the end.
That game looked rigged from jumpstreet. Not going to lie. As soon as Ware was called offsides and wasn't- I got the "creeps" feeling.

Same as the TG game @ home vs Vegas when we were aiming for a potential #1 seed.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Wade Phillips was exposed in that game as someone who was never going to take a team to a championship.
I knew he wasn't going to take us there when Jerry hired him. That's when I realized that Jerry didn't really care about winning titles.

Staubacher

Reaction score
What a silly biased agenda driven thread from a fake fan.
Why is he a fake fan with that post? It's getting old and tired for some of you guys to just attack everyone personally when they have an opinion you do not agree with. I wish that mods would delete angry and divisive posts like yours

1942willys

Reaction score
Why is he a fake fan with that post? It's getting old and tired for some of you guys to just attack everyone personally when they have an opinion you do not agree with. I wish that mods would delete angry and divisive posts like yours
when a post has no common sense in it it should be mocked
if you do not like that go elsewhere

eromeopolk

Reaction score
What?
Cabo who is going to Cabo?
Dak better come home with a W in SF as beating more cream puffs in the playoffs does nothing but confirm he folds like a cheap tent against formidable opponents.
P.S. And Dak pls see if you can score more than 20 pts for once in your career against the Niners...........Pretty please with sugar on top and all that jazz!!!
Unlike Romo, Dak has a football field in his back yards, a pregnant woman with his child to stay at home, and I hope the Big Blue M&M has more back bone than Son of a Bum Winnie the Pooh.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Tony Romo and Witten and co set off a decade of success - a HOF career … Eli Manning came to Dallas and stole our HFA … stole our souls - killed Romo’s chance at a SB. With help from Patrick Crayton and Wade Phillips.

God it’s sickens me to ever think about that game again.

However here we are again with an opportunity to make great things happen this year. But a young up-and-coming quarterback - a gunslinger- a guy with 32 touchdown passes is in our way.
He’s loosey goosey - indoors with a real coach , a running game , playing for a great franchise. And he can move around.

Defense win championships, and our defense will be put to the test early.

This is the biggest game in the modern era for the Dallas Cowboys - we simply cannot lose.
A loss here ends everything McCarthy McClay Dak the fanbsse.

Am I worried I can’t say that I’m really worried, but I am concerned if Green Bay comes out running the football and we’re giving up 6 yards of pop on first down on the ground.

We cannot play from behind. We are a bully football team. We need to be ahead or close.

If Green Bay starts chewing up the clock, then we have every right to start hyper ventilating.

The best thing we can do is to jump out early to hit them early to score touchdowns early and make Green Bay have to throw the football and play against ground control.

Don’t mess around with this get this done.

We are better
Psst..... your Giants colors are showing. I think most Cowboys fans think of GB for Dak's Rookie Year and the 'Catch Game' two years before that.

He had a Cabo (i.e. Bye Week, Home Field) his rookie year and to his credit didn't show up in Mexico with Jessica Simpson or Beyonce Knowles. LOL

Close game and lost to Green Bay in Divisional. 4 scores in the last 4 minutes! Heart breaker. Let's hope he can overcome his rookie memories. We were all ready for revenge last year and Rodgers freaking did it again.

McCarthy talked about it in his press conference thread. He was the Coach of GB at the time and Dak lost that sucker at last second. Remember, Dak drove it down and got the FG, then AR drove it with 30 seconds left and got his FG and the win. Mac's comment was that Dak understands that two minute drive play a lot more now.

Also, GB went on to play DQ's Atlanta Falcons who beat Coach Mac, and then went on to one of the all-time Super Bowl collapses against the Patriots. A lot of experience on this team, including the coaches.

Dak has always been more mature than Romo and came in ready. Cabo is a weird comparison other than I hope this doesn't launch the Jordan Love HOF career like it did Eli Manning's memories.

(PS --- no NASCAR package to bring to the game either, thank god!)

Cmac

Reaction score
What?
Cabo who is going to Cabo?
Dak better come home with a W in SF as beating more cream puffs in the playoffs does nothing but confirm he folds like a cheap tent against formidable opponents.
P.S. And Dak pls see if you can score more than 20 pts for once in your career against the Niners...........Pretty please with sugar on top and all that jazz!!!
I thought Cabo was the thread.....oops, not supposed to mention that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s not enough time for Cabo. We don’t have 13 days off like the 07 team. Plus we don’t have a camp cupcake as a head coach.

DFWJC

Reaction score
To be 2007

1) Dak would have to lead his team on the game-winning drive and throw a perfect TD pass with 17 seconds left, only to see his receiver break off his route.

2) Green Bay would have to go on to win the Super Bowl this year

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
To be 2007

1) Dak would have to lead his team on the game-winning drive and throw a perfect TD pass with 17 seconds left, only to see his receiver break off his route.

2) Green Bay would have to go on to win the Super Bowl this year
Dak would also have to struggle with a team they should have no issue beating.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Cabo nonsense was blown out of proportion. I thought so then and still feel the same. It had no bearing on what happened that day. What happened is Jaques Reeves should not have been given the starting CB spot that year. They should have gone out and found a wide receiver to replace Terry Glenn who was out most of the regular season and a non-factor in the playoffs.
Of course Cabo had zero to do with anything.
It's low football IQ fan fodder, that's all.

Dallas did blow it, but to be fair, New York did go on to beat everyone else too.