Dont laugh.....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I can't laugh and throw up at the same time. I'm afraid it will aspirate and I'll die. Besides isn't Interceptaverde going to Cleveland?

illone

Reaction score
superpunk said:
Just FYI.....making **** up, does not qualify as "trash-talking."

It's just lying.

If you say so, chief. Thanks for letting me in on that little fact. What would I do without you, superpunk?

Hey, I've got a great idea! How about you stop posting!

superpunk

Reaction score
illone said:
If you say so, chief. Thanks for letting me in on that little fact. What would I do without you, superpunk?

Not sure.

But you'd probably still look like a buffoon. There's plenty of good fellas here capable of handling my light work. :D

Hey, I've got a great idea! How about you stop posting!

Do you promise to stop sucking?

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th said:
I think we should sign Testaverde to the minimum.

If Bledsoe goes down we are in trouble regardless. But if he did miss time, who would we win more games with? Vinny or Henson/Romo

Well be in a dog fight in any NFCE game, we cant afford to dick around

Let Romo/Henson battle it out in camp for 3rd string and cut the loser

So are you really Bill Parcells? It was a stupid move 2 years ago and would be an even stupider move this year. NO MORE OLD GUYS!!!!!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I can't laugh and throw up at the same time. I'm afraid it will aspirate and I'll die. Besides isn't Interceptaverde going to Cleveland?

:lmao2:

illone status: ___/\___/\/\_________________________________________ flatlined!

He's dead Jim.
:grab:
****** I am a doctor not a magician!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
YoMick said:

He's dead Jim.
Okay, this post with the flatline, is just genius.

I :bow: to you sir. That's creative.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
:lmao:

oh, you said DON'T laugh, my bad

good idea though, let's get into a bidding war w/ Cleveland for the services of Tesitcleverde *thumbs up*

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YoMick said:

He's dead Jim.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

DeForest Kelley would be proud. :thumbup:

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
If Bledsoe goes down, it will be over.

Whether we put in Vinnie or Romo or Henson, the season is over.

We might as well let one of the young guys take a shot.

I vote no to VT.

Couldn't agree more. Let the kids play if Bledsoe goes down. It's Parcells' job to get Romo ready.

DWelch1775

Couch Warmer
Reaction score
Dale said:
For one or two games, Vinny might not be a bad option in a Jason Garrett-esque role. But, if Bledsoe is down for any longer, more than likely our season is over.

To be honest, I think it's time to see what Romo can do. The staff is obviously high on him. He's spent several years now just watching and learning. At some point, we have to see what he has.

And, for a game or two, it may be worth just testing him and seeing what we actually have in the kid, as opposed to bringing in some stop-gap option.

Is a mid-40s Testaverde really much better than the untested Romo? Even for just a game? I'm not so sure. He's more "proven," but that's not necessarily a good thing. Testaverde's still as mistake-prone as anyone out there.

I agree for the most part. We have got to let Romo see what he can do.

Scotman

Reaction score
illone said:
I think your backups suck, you think they don't. Noting I type is going to prove that they actually suck because you've already made up your mind on the subject.

Welcome to Cowboyszone. I appreciate the entertainment at a time of year when not much is going on.

Now, about our sucky backups.

Your contention that we don't think our backup QBs suck is very incorrect. There are several schools of thought on this board. Some people are chomping at the bit for these kids to get into the game. Some are already convince that neither of them are worth their salt. Some people are sold or one but not the other. And then there are some folks, like me, that haven't seen enough of them or simply don't consider themselves good enough talent evaluators to make a decision. Unlike other boards, there's a wide range of opinions on this board and they are all encouraged to debate their point of view.

But there is at least one common thread among the posters over here. "If you're going to state your opinion, state it as an opinion. If you're stating something as a fact, then you better back it up with some facts." This is why you're getting such grief. You've stated that our backup QBs suck as if it were a fact. And yet, BP and JJ both think they're still worth keeping around. You've brought no facts to dispute the fact that they are both still employed in positions you dont think they are qualified for.

Bring your opinions over. People here love to debate. I don't post a lot but I read it several times a day. WG is a great example. She can talk some serious football. She knows her facts. She doesn't get mad if you prove her wrong. She tells when it's a fact and when it's an opinion. If you post in the same format she does, you catch some respect, whether you're a Skins fan or not. She's not alone, there's plenty here.

Look illone, it's not that noone here thinks that our backups don't suck. They very well might. I'm in that camp that just doesn't know yet. I have no clue about your backups in Washington. Hopefully, you won't need them. If you do, then you'll have a better idea how they'll perform under fire.

But if you want to have these folks treat you seriously, do some research, back your smack talk up and enjoy yourself.

Scot