Dont laugh.....

superpunk

Reaction score
illone said:
Still whining, superpunk?

I figured you'd still be on chapter one of the reading comprehension book.

Study up, mate. You need it.

The amusing factor has worn off.

You've become tiresome, boring - "not" clever.

illone

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
I could care less about your opinion on the QB's (it's obvious you know nothing about this team or probably even yours), but if you say something totally wrong, I'm gonna call you out on it.

Quit being so immature just because we've proven that you're a load of crap.

The only thing immature here is that the only opinion of worth is one that matches your own.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
illone said:
The only thing immature here is that the only opinion of worth is one that matches your own.

OK, listen, every QB has some type of learning curve. Some QB's learn faster than others, and others need to learn for some time longer.

Just because one of our players cannot beat out a HOF-caliber QB doesn't mean they suck. (I've said this to you over and over again, hopefully this will penetrate your thick skull)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
illone said:
Exactly my point. If you're looking at someone other than Romo or Hensen then what other proof do you need?

Where is the proof we are?

Until you produce that, you have absolutely nothing.

superpunk

Reaction score
illone said:

Start being amusing, again, troll.

Maybe you could try telling us that the Cowboys are interested in bringing Quincy back? I mean

That;s sure to spark some excitement.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alexander said:

I keep asking Alexander and he ignores me everytime. So don't be surprised if your question goes unanswered...

illone

Reaction score
Alexander said:

Funny thing, just the other day you posted something about Dallas having poor Qb depth. Shall I link you?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
illone said:
Funny thing, just the other day you posted something about Dallas having poor Qb depth. Shall I link you?
Spin alert!!!!

spin_cycle_T.gif

superpunk

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
I keep asking Alexander and he ignores me everytime. So don't be surprised if your question goes unanswered...

anyone else finding the act tired now?:shoot3:

superpunk

Reaction score
illone said:
WG is psychic. (she did, after all, know EXACTLY what you would do) And even she didn't know we were tailing Volek.

You've got a gift, my friend. Don't hide that in a bushel basket.

illone

Reaction score
I'm not spinning anything, WG. You just like to pick on the new guy to feel better about yourself. It's cool I won't take it personal. Don't take out your backup QB frustration on me. I didn't do it!

ConcreteBoy

Benched
Reaction score
Vinny the interception machine is pushing 45

Tony Romo will be our QB if injury occurs. Parcells felt ok with that decision last year. Don't anticipate him to bring back VT under any scenario.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
illone said:
I'm not spinning anything, WG. You just like to pick on the new guy to feel better about yourself. It's cool I won't take it personal. Don't take out your backup QB frustration on me. I didn't do it!

How apropos! illone = Ill One = Ill posts

nuff said - I am out on this one...

General Zod, "I no longer have use for this one... kill him"

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
illone said:
Actually I don't. You being new to the board wouldn't know that. And you shouldn't take it personal. I'm having fun killing time until I can start my long weekend.

And you're right, your not spinning anything. You're just flat out ignoring people. But it's cool I won't take it personal. ;)

illone

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
And you're right, your not spinning anything. You're just flat out ignoring people. But it's cool I won't take it personal. ;)

I'm not ignoring anyone. I have a life beyond arguing with silly Cowboy fans on the intraweb all day. It's not like our opinions of each other are going to change. I think your backups suck, you think they don't. Noting I type is going to prove that they actually suck because you've already made up your mind on the subject.

If you can't take a little innocent trash talking then just ignore my posts. I certainly don't mean any harm to you or your precious backup QBs and team.

Relax a little.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
illone said:
I'm not ignoring anyone. I have a life beyond arguing with silly Cowboy fans on the intraweb all day. It's not like our opinions of each other are going to change. I think your backups suck, you think they don't. Noting I type is going to prove that they actually suck because you've already made up your mind on the subject.

If you can't take a little innocent trash talking then just ignore my posts. I certainly don't mean any harm to you or your precious backup QBs and team.

Relax a little.
Now look who feelings got hurt. Maybe you should take your own advice....and relax Papi-son.:rolleyes:

Cuz generally name-calling and such is things people do when they have no better argument. The fact that you've been online today for the better part of 4 hours means you really don't have anything better to do than argue with us silly cowboy fans. :)

Ah well this was fun while it lasted. I'll let somebody take up the torch.

superpunk

Reaction score
illone said:
If you can't take a little innocent trash talking then just ignore my posts.

Just FYI.....making **** up, does not qualify as "trash-talking."

It's just lying.