Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jackson had a bad game and now according to many here he sucks. lol Mahomes had 3 games this season where he had multiple picks and some fans here were saying he’s not that good. :rolleyes:

Cmac

Reaction score
They're the same QB!
Actually not.......except for one thing? Is Allen (last week Diggs let 'em down mantra). As for Lamar today, mild mention of Zay Flowers miscues. Just checking, are we talking postseason record?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak has better playoff numbers than Jackson....I found that real curious....

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Hell yes. It's fun. Now we get into the team building. I suspect if Dak leads the league in td passes again, the Cowboys will have another good season. Hopefully, they get the number 1 spot this time.
Yea that will be wonderful. It will give us a great reminder of 2007 and 2016.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
You can have a defense like the ravens have. But that will cost you resources on offense.

Lets see how that crap at QB is able to produce without Tyler Smith, CD and Pollard.
Little hint: He wasnt able to with them.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You can have a defense like the ravens have. But that will cost you resources on offense.

Lets see how that crap at QB is able to produce without Tyler Smith, CD and Pollard.
Little hint: He wasnt able to with them.
I'm willing to take that risk. What would we have to lose after 28 years of this????

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sad.

This constant mantra from the stans

"Scheme doesn't get anyone open. WRs don't get separation. Etc etc"

Total nonsense

Guys are open. If it's not read #1, he panics. Yet we're about to pay him more than any player in league history
Guys were open and that’s why Dak is an MVP finalist. But an outstanding passing game won’t win in the playoffs without a decent running game. Dallas had no running game.

patrick0215

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
down 48-16 at home to a 7 seed and still have to hear "HERE WE GOOOOOOO"

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
They're the same QB!
Actually, Lamar is worse than Dak. He is one of the best runners in the league, he has the speed and moves to be able to get lots of yards and first downs with just his legs. The man ran a 4.34 forty yard time, Dak a 4.79. So Dak can't make up for poor blocking, etc like Lamar can.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Stop. Is it Lamar's fault that Flowers fumbled at the 1? You're also playing one of the best defenses and playing the best QB in the game. Rayne lost to Jordan Love and the 7th seed Packers.
Dallas' defense gave up 41 pts. No quarterback should have to put up 42 pts to win a freaking playoff game. Yeah, he didn't play well, but the Cowboys were totally outcoached in that game, no way Dak was going to be able to win the game. He could have put up 40 pts and still lost....

Status
Not open for further replies.