Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
Yes the probable MVP of 2023 did suck today. Mahomes played like a Champ and their DC Spags sure had LAME-AR's #. The D looked horrible, but unlike the Cowboys - they actually made adjustments at the half and KC punted every drive in the second half and gave their O a chance keeping it within10 points.
Also noticed how the 2 QB's throw the ball away instead of taking sacks, when possible. I wish Dak would learn that, he has been around too long to take all the sacks he does

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
I live in America and will continue to exercise my right of free speech thanks. As for your other nonsense …. Lamar is > Dak whether you hate to admit it or not … did he have a not great game …. sure but tell me the last time your boy got to the NFCGG to not have a good game either. I’ll wait ….

Here is a question for you … why do you care more about how Dak is viewed over how the TEAM succeeds ?

Eddie

Reaction score
Yes the probable MVP of 2023 did suck today. Mahomes played like a Champ and their DC Spags sure had LAME-AR's #. The D looked horrible, but unlike the Cowboys - they actually made adjustments at the half and KC punted every drive in the second half and gave their O a chance keeping it within10 points.
Also noticed how the 2 QB's throw the ball away instead of taking sacks, when possible. I wish Dak would learn that, he has been around too long to take all the sacks he does
Dak's a 9 year vet. He's not learning anything new. He is what he is. The ceiling has been been hit a long time ago.

Eddie

Reaction score
I live in America and will continue to exercise my right of free speech thanks. As for your other nonsense …. Lamar is > Dak whether you hate to admit it or not … did he have a not great game …. sure but tell me the last time your boy got to the NFCGG to not have a good game either. I’ll wait ….

Here is a question for you … why do you care more about how Dak is viewed over how the TEAM succeeds ?
Because Dak fan boys believe he represents the franchise, and an attack on Dak is an attack on the team. Same with the Jerry apologists.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I’m so confused by this entire comment. Did you have a few this afternoon?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You're absolutely right. It's totally the defenses fault Dak that the offense didn't put up a single point until right before half.

Last edited:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Lions beating the 49ers with Goff...REALLY:laugh:All about being physical-on offense and defense- then coaching. Quarterback doesn't matter. Whether it's Dak or frank down the street. But you guys -you know who you are- keep focusing on the quarterback. No matter who it is. And we'll be doing this same thread -with a different name- for the next 28 years......:muttley:

Surfguy

Reaction score
"Dak! Dak! Dak!"
xizfi.jpg

Steve007

Reaction score
LOL...Lamar plays bad so that justifies Dak? Lamar has gotten further than Dak ever has. Great improve the defense, but you have to improve the QB. The QB can't throw picks and give the other team 14 points in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.