Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Hate on Dak all you guys want to. I'm not a Dak apologist. I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan realist. You can bring in Patrick Mahomes-you going to get the same outcome till we address the defense. That fake crap you saw earlier in the year- was FAKE. I don't you guys! I called it the All done with Mirrors defense. didn't have anybody fooled but themselves and some fans. So, if it makes your Kool-Aid to blame Dak. Go ahead..... I prefer to blame some thing we haven't had for years. A REAL DOMINATE DEFENSE. You not going to win a playoff game until we get one. Don't care whose at q.b. And that doesn't even in concludes an Oline and coaches. :facepalm:
You are the one who started a thread based on insecurities of Dak comparing him to Lamar… when the game was not apples to apples. Your take here is terrible.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Like I have said before. Dak can get all the credit in the world when he does well but if he played like he did against GB then he should get the criticism also. It goes with the territory of being a Qb in this league and especially of the Dallas Cowboys

kskboys

Reaction score
Lions beating the 49ers with Goff...REALLY:laugh:All about being physical-on offense and defense- then coaching. Quarterback doesn't matter. Whether it's Dak or frank down the street. But you guys -you know who you are- keep focusing on the quarterback. No matter who it is. And we'll be doing this same thread -with a different name- for the next 28 years......:muttley:
How in the world did you miss the fact that Goff has driven the field twice now for TD's and hasn't turned the ball over?

erod

Reaction score
Lions beating the 49ers with Goff...REALLY:laugh:All about being physical-on offense and defense- then coaching. Quarterback doesn't matter. Whether it's Dak or frank down the street. But you guys -you know who you are- keep focusing on the quarterback. No matter who it is. And we'll be doing this same thread -with a different name- for the next 28 years......:muttley:
Goff is infinitely better than Dak in the playoffs. Pay better attention, Mr. Pom Poms.

Steve007

Reaction score
Hate on Dak all you guys want to. I'm not a Dak apologist. I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan realist. You can bring in Patrick Mahomes-you going to get the same outcome till we address the defense. That fake crap you saw earlier in the year- was FAKE. I don't you guys! I called it the All done with Mirrors defense. didn't have anybody fooled but themselves and some fans. So, if it makes your Kool-Aid to blame Dak. Go ahead..... I prefer to blame some thing we haven't had for years. A REAL DOMINATE DEFENSE. You not going to win a playoff game until we get one. Don't care whose at q.b. And that doesn't even in concludes an Oline and coaches. :facepalm:
You say your not a Dak apologist while your post is Dak apologist.

rags747

Reaction score
But yet you and most normal amount of us fans would be happy at this point and not be miserable losing in one vs to a 7th seed in the first round …
No desire to be in one or a SB if the end result was a loss.

basel90

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
At least Lamar is a dual threat and carried the Baltimore on his back and legs and arms in so many games when nothing worked . Can’t say that about Dak .
if Lamar had that OL dak had a few years ago or had Cee Dee and other parts , he could go far .
plus Lamar actually knows and plays in CCGs . Too many differences in actual playoff achievements. But Lamar may not be a SB winner due to some limitations .

Status
Not open for further replies.