Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
Glad to see some folks coming around.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Sorry for the language in previous post... Lemar played like crap and the Baltimore defense gave them a chance. If we hold GB to 24 we win... Yet all I hear is Dak...Dak...Dak... Get me a defense like the Chiefs or Ravens then watch what happens. And a DC worth talking about.....Quinn ain't it...from a family member. Get a defense and we will win many playoff games. Don't get one!! Don't cry about the quarterback either...NO DEFENSE!!!! NO RINGS!!!!!! Jackson was way worse then, Dak. Yet, still had a chance in the end....
You guys act like you are getting paid for this propaganda. You know Dak ain't sharing of his money with you, don't you?

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Lions beating the 49ers with Goff...REALLY:laugh:All about being physical-on offense and defense- then coaching. Quarterback doesn't matter. Whether it's Dak or frank down the street. But you guys -you know who you are- keep focusing on the quarterback. No matter who it is. And we'll be doing this same thread -with a different name- for the next 28 years......:muttley:
We focus on those of you who are content with mediocrity which is what Dak brings us … Defense can play better ..? Sure. But the defense is not getting better when we are paying Dak 60 million a year.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Seems like the only way to prop up their player is tear someone else down instead.....nice try...but he made the CCG at least.... not just the wild card.. worry about him not choking instead.
Right? It seems silly to me to bad mouth a QB's performance in the AFCCG when Dak can't even get out of the wildcard round. It reminds me of the Dakstans who were giving Mahomes a ton of crap for losing a super bowl.

Chasing6

Reaction score
"Another QB doesn't win playoff games either" isn't really a Dak flex, though.
Who said it was a Dak flex? The point was he played like crap and the D still kept them in the game.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I live in America and will continue to exercise my right of free speech thanks. As for your other nonsense …. Lamar is > Dak whether you hate to admit it or not … did he have a not great game …. sure but tell me the last time your boy got to the NFCGG to not have a good game either. I’ll wait ….

Here is a question for you … why do you care more about how Dak is viewed over how the TEAM succeeds ?
Hello zone hero.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We focus on those of you who are content with mediocrity which is what Dak brings us … Defense can play better ..? Sure. But the defense is not getting better when we are paying Dak 60 million a year.
They never have and never will pay Dak $60 a year cap hit. Have you ever been an NFL fan? You should know this.

gmb1

Reaction score
Dak is still trash

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
They never have and never will pay Dak $60 a year cap hit. Have you ever been an NFL fan? You should know this.
If you have been a fan of the Dallas Cowboys you will realize that if there is ever an owner who would do something as stupid as that it would be Jerry Jones. Al Davis was good for it too but he is dead.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak is still trash
You want to focus on one aspect of the team when it's the whole aspect that's killing it....Dak is bad at times but he's the least of our worries....I want to win with Dak or without... But I know it 's not going to happen either way without a dominate defense...

Status
Not open for further replies.