Dotson trying to lure Micah to Washington

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Look at what this so called leader has invited what a laughing stock this team and organization is. What other teams leaders have this type of stuff going on?

Yo, commodes give us your 2 first rounders a 3rd rd and Samuel and you can have him. I’d use those picks to shore up this defense and get some dawgs who ACTUALLY want to be here, and not ones who joke around about leaving and inviting bs from our rivals.
They aren't giving up the 2nd overall pick.

Mark

Reaction score
Unless the Cowboys wish to engage in a trade, Micah is going to play in DAL for the next four years and like it.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Send him to Chicago.:)
Don't they have 2 No. 1s in the draft?
Let Micah mouth off in Chicago where his spoken words freeze in midair and then fall and shatter on the ground!
:laugh:
Yes they have the #1 overall pick....which they will use for Caleb Williams

tromofan

Reaction score
If he ends up following DQ to Washington, I will truly believe the playoff game was thrown by the Cowboy defense. Quinn will probably end up trying to cherry pick other favorites from the team as well.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Getting rid of a hall of fame player seems dumb.Getting worried about him talking on Twitter or his podcast seems weird and an old man thing.

I’m getting old, but I refuse to fall into that “these young folks suck” mentality.
Old men since Ancient Greece have been saying that and it’s lame.
He's not a HOF player....at least not yet.

If the NFL season ended before Thanksgiving every year he'd be a HOF lock...but it doesn't...and every year he disappears the last quarter of the season and in the playoffs he doesn't do anything.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Might be our best chance at fleecing a team for their draft capital. They get 1 player while losing 3 top picks and a young rising player. I’d take that deal even within the division. You only gave him 2 times a year for what maybe the next 7-8 years? I’d take it.
Not getting their Top pick. EVERYONE knows that's Maye. Everyone

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Do you people ever educate yourselves on the draft, or how realistic trades are before blurting out nonsense trade proposals?

We could offer Micah, AND OUR next 2 first round picks, just for Washington's 2nd overall pick, and they would turn it down (much less their other first too, and "one of their DTs" LOL, all for an undersized whiny DLineman that disappears every year come December)

Chicago and Wash are 100% taking Maye and Williams. This is absolte common knowledge by everyone, except for the Zany Zoners in here. A franchise QB is everything. Even with the bust potential its still everything. Dallas has Micah AND a serviceable Kirk Cousins like QB in Dak, along with a Top 5 WR, and they still can't win jack...because they don't have a killer at QB with an elite arm.

Stop with the doofus Madden like trades every day.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we're talking trade.....why not Chicago with it's draft picks?
What exactly what would we do with a pick that high??? Would be a waste to get a QB, I'd trade down and get more picks

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I get the “college teammates” thing, but Dotson may be wise to concentrate on his performance in he NFL. Teams are not straining at the leash to acquire him.
Micah is at the leash to get his jersey at the end of games

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
If we're talking trade.....why not Chicago with it's draft picks?
Because the other team actually has to agree to the trade....and every sane person knows they aren't trading the #1 overall pick to us (or anyone)

fivetwos

Reaction score
They aren't trading the 2nd overall pick for Micah.

That puck represents a Franchise QB. They're drafting Maye with that 100%
Probably not, no, but why I said I’d do it if I’m Dallas.

Jerry? Not even a thought. This is the guy who is gonna sell jerseys when they stink….much like Roy Williams #38.

If they are paying Dak and Micah a combined 90 plus million there’s zero shot they can compete.

Hardline

Reaction score
Do you people ever educate yourselves on the draft, or how realistic trades are before blurting out nonsense trade proposals?

We could offer Micah, AND OUR next 2 first round picks, just for Washington's 2nd overall pick, and they would turn it down (much less their other first too, and "one of their DTs" LOL, all for an undersized whiny DLineman that disappears every year come December)

Chicago and Wash are 100% taking Maye and Williams. This is absolte common knowledge by everyone, except for the Zany Zoners in here. A franchise QB is everything. Even with the bust potential its still everything. Dallas has Micah AND a serviceable Kirk Cousins like QB in Dak, along with a Top 5 WR, and they still can't win jack...because they don't have a killer at QB with an elite arm.

Stop with the doofus Madden like trades every day.
I was waiting for the voice of reason.

Cmac

Reaction score
What exactly what would we do with a pick that high??? Would be a waste to get a QB, I'd trade down and get more picks
Just as you wrote, bargain more for picks.....it would be a leverage to use......but we can' be drafting projects, need instant impact for any early picks.