Dotson trying to lure Micah to Washington

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Getting rid of a hall of fame player seems dumb.Getting worried about him talking on Twitter or his podcast seems weird and an old man thing.

I’m getting old, but I refuse to fall into that “these young folks suck” mentality.
Old men since Ancient Greece have been saying that and it’s lame.
Definitely an old man thing.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Look at what this so called leader has invited what a laughing stock this team and organization is. What other teams leaders have this type of stuff going on?

Yo, commodes give us your 2 first rounders a 3rd rd and Samuel and you can have him. I’d use those picks to shore up this defense and get some dawgs who ACTUALLY want to be here, and not ones who joke around about leaving and inviting bs from our rivals.
Better use one of those first rounders on a QB because Trash Prescott ain't gonna do jack! He's worse than Parsons because he took the money. At least Parsons is lobbying to get outta Dallas before he has been paid. You can't blame Parsons for wanting to leave the circus.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Getting rid of a hall of fame player seems dumb.Getting worried about him talking on Twitter or his podcast seems weird and an old man thing.

I’m getting old, but I refuse to fall into that “these young folks suck” mentality.
I'm getting old, too, but I have no problem trading a HOF player if we need 4-5 pieces that we'll never get by hanging "around the rim" and scoping the bargain bin.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
heard it might be Al Harris as DC. We shall see..
Or more Parsons, Lamb and Diggs picks. They have missed on a few and hit a few, same as every team.
Minus Diggs the other two basically landed in their hands. But I agree-thus don't know why they always say Dallas has great drafts. Not really...average..

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Yes, #1 overall draft pick. And then they have No. 9 in the first round.
Fold Tide!
I'm more of a Cowboy, Wolverine, Georgia Bulldog fan these days
I'm aware it doesn't/......except on TV every day. Just tossing a crazy scenario out there since that's what we do.
OK.

Well get get Mahomes, Sauce Gardner, and Jamaar Chase too if we're just doing crazy talk.

Why be pretend-GOOD, when we can be pretend-GREAT!!!!

sacase

Reaction score

He's not a HOF level player

Cmac

Reaction score

OK.

Well get get Mahomes, Sauce Gardner, and Jamaar Chase too if we're just doing crazy talk.

Wolverine....Georgia Bulldog ......in the past 5 years? You got winners in 2 of the 3 and with Bama included in the name. Go it.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yes he is. If they call holds he’ll break Strahan’s record and we will get a Super Bowl with him. I don’t know if anyone will agree, but you’re welcome to have that opinion.

Motorola

Reaction score

OK.

Wolverine....Georgia Bulldog ......in the past 5 years? You got winners in 2 of the 3 and with Bama included in the name. Go it.
In other words - a bandwagon fan

HanD

Reaction score
Based on his stats and accolades he is.

Probowler 3 times first team all pro twice and second team all pro once in first 3 seasons. Only second player ever with 13.5 sacks each of first two years after Reggie White. He's on pace to easily be and probably First ballot consensus hof. Silly to say otherwise.

Last edited:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Trade him for a draft haul ..then run right at him all game 2 games a year...At least we know our run game would look good twice that year...Im sure his teamates love to hear him say this..lol right after the whole "Bring in people to fill holes...not me of course I'm great but other people..." 1 sack in 4 playoff games but HOF...