Dotson trying to lure Micah to Washington

DandyDon52

Reaction score
parsons could play badly if he wants out, and maybe jerry trades him to wash.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Need #2 and a 2nd. You can have parson
I don't know why people want to trade our best defender away.. I guess because he disappeared like everyone else did.

2 picks.. so we would have to hope we hit on the first pick ie: someone at least as good as Parsons.. even if that happens.. that puts us square.. then we have to hope the 2nd round pick is a hit also.. I don't like our chances.

Disclaimer: when I say "we" "our".. I mean us the fans.. we would have to have a lot of faith in the FO doing it right.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
NO you don't trade the 2nd pick. You get a franchise QB. Let him and Lance fight it out.

Offer Dak a three year deal so backloaded it's really a one year deal or tell him to waive his no trade clause.

Move on from Dak and that stupid big money next off season.
Hey hey

Cmac

Reaction score
Wash and Chi are picking Caleb Williams and Drake Maye 1 and 2.

Everyone knows this.
The NFL world doesn't revolve around Dallas, despite what jerruh and everyone in here thinks.
I'm aware it doesn't/......except on TV every day. Just tossing a crazy scenario out there since that's what we do.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Those who would want him. should know tha he will siphon any admiration you will have for him. He will question his position, his place in the hierarchy and second-guess those around him. He will pout and criticize the franchise on social media, then walk it back. Micah the pinball will use his family and podcast dolts to make statements critical of his team.

If Micah the Mouth really hinted he was amenable to moving, then I am sick of him and done with him.

This is a chance for Jerald to rebuke Parsons before the dolt digs his hole further.
Or do the formerly unthinkable, lads --- trade him for maximum value.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
For sure!
He is too small for how we use him and is a non factor by the end of season and playoffs.
Yep. While I know how valuable he is as a pass rusher and how valuable that is to winning, he has to be off the ball more. I think the new DC will see that.

I’ve come to realize that you all that say he can’t take the punishment are right.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Yep. While I know how valuable he is as a pass rusher and how valuable that is to winning, he has to be off the ball more. I think the new DC will see that.

I’ve come to realize that you all that say he can’t take the punishment are right.
Gifted player, but we are going to shorten his career, using him as a defensive lineman.
He is just not big enough to handle it for an entire season.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Getting rid of a hall of fame player seems dumb.Getting worried about him talking on Twitter or his podcast seems weird and an old man thing.

I’m getting old, but I refuse to fall into that “these young folks suck” mentality.
Old men since Ancient Greece have been saying that and it’s lame.
Exactly. This board is full of boomers and get way too overworked when it comes what players say on social media. There was trash talk and dumb comments before Twitter, it just wasn’t as visible because the means to publicize it weren’t there.

As long as the player isn’t a cancer in the locker room or getting in legal trouble then just let the players be.

That being said, I wouldn’t mind trading Micah if we can get a haul of premium picks.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
“Dotson! We have Dotson here!!”

Just send us over a 1st and 3rd round pick and one of those nice DTs and I might not laugh in Dotsons face!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I don't know why people want to trade our best defender away.. I guess because he disappeared like everyone else did.

2 picks.. so we would have to hope we hit on the first pick ie: someone at least as good as Parsons.. even if that happens.. that puts us square.. then we have to hope the 2nd round pick is a hit also.. I don't like our chances.

Disclaimer: when I say "we" "our".. I mean us the fans.. we would have to have a lot of faith in the FO doing it right.

Give me 2 solid pieces to a defense instead of one great player who disappears down the stretch and in the playoffs and a bunch of scrubs I’m trying to get something outta of and can’t because my 1 star player is struggling. This team isn’t 1 or 2 players away from making it. It’s got 16 UFA and big contracts that need to be dealt with, so if you can move some parts to increase your chance and ability to bring in more talent you do it. Now if you turn those pics into a 23 type draft, well you’re just an idiot and deserve to be on the loser end of that trade. Lol