Dowdle is 37th in the NFL in rushing

Aven8

Reaction score
By the numbers he has 59 carries for 246 yards with a 4.2 average in Zero TD’s.

Just for reference Kareem Hunt, that was free on the street mind you, is just a notch above him but only 3 games played at 249 yards with 3 TD’s.

This week we will play the the second leading rusher behind Henry, Mason with SF at 668 yards and 3 TD’s

Derric Henry leads the league with 873 yards and 8 TD’s.

Man it’s great to be a Cowboys fan!……

Adreme

Reaction score

Just for reference Kareem Hunt, that was free on the street mind you, is just a notch above him but only 3 games played at 249 yards with 3 TD’s.

This week we will play the the second leading rusher behind Henry, Mason with SF at 668 yards and 3 TD’s

Technically using individual stats when some teams rush by committee isnt fair but if you use that metric its still bad. The Cowboys are last in the NFL in YPC, Yards, and attempts (so at least I guess they are not leaning on what does not work) with 3.5 YPC , 463 yards, and 133 rushing attempts. To give context on the gap between worst and first the Ravens are in first (of course they are) with 239 attempts, 1476 yards, and 6.2 YPC.

Aven8

Reaction score
Technically using individual stats when some teams rush by committee isnt fair but if you use that metric its still bad. The Cowboys are last in the NFL in YPC, Yards, and attempts (so at least I guess they are not leaning on what does not work) with 3.5 YPC , 463 yards, and 133 rushing attempts. To give context on the gap between worst and first the Ravens are in first (of course they are) with 239 attempts, 1476 yards, and 6.2 YPC.
My apologies but Zeke wasn’t even on the main page checking in at #77……

Aven8

Reaction score
I’m ready to see Cook as well. But remember - he’s been on the practice squad since September and any team in the league could have picked him up for their 53 man roster. In other words, 31 other teams are convinced his well is dry too.
At this point, Vaughn, Cook, Lupke. Anyone else. I don’t trust them evaluating backs at all.

shabazz

Reaction score

Yeah but Ricos benefiting from the " no state taxes" so he's got that going for him. :muttley:

malbis030347

Reaction score

Our organization has become a train wreck with no escape plan other than..”we like our guys”

Cmac

Reaction score
My apologies but Zeke wasn’t even on the main page checking in at #77……
If this is all you got, there's an obvious agenda. 37th means some RB2s have more yards. RB1 is 37th, RB1 is considered a backup by every other team, but ours's. If RB1 is 37th, apparently the OL is not in question, though terrible with stunts and granted immunity, or the play calling is junk & predictable. Look further into the weeds, just a suggestion. There's a bunch of breakdowns to view.

Aven8

Reaction score
If this is all you got, there's an obvious agenda. 37th means some RB2s have more yards. RB1 is 37th, RB1 is considered a backup by every other team, but ours's. If RB1 is 37th, apparently the OL is not in question, though terrible with stunts and granted immunity, or the play calling is junk & predictable. Look further into the weeds, just a suggestion. There's a bunch of breakdowns to view.
Well for one against Detroit Zeke started the game and had 8 carries, with Dowdle coming in later with 5 carries. This after a career game the week before. So it’s a little of all the above….

CowboysRule

Reaction score
This team is so frustrating what in the heck is Cook still not in the lineup?
Cook is just as done as Zeke is. Did you see him with the Jets? He looked awful while Hall was running all over the place.

It's the scheme more than anything. Half our runs are right up the middle. Add to the fact that if Dak is under center the chance of a run is about 95%.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Rico is our best RB so now tell me who our best DL is.
Not trying to make light of the state of the union, but lets just get down to some brass tacks and ground roots of this current franchise.

Aven8

Reaction score
Rico is our best RB so now tell me who our best DL is.
Not trying to make light of the state of the union, but lets just get down to some brass tacks and ground roots of this current franchise.
Clearly Osa currently. But that changes weekly with this team!