Dowdle is 37th in the NFL in rushing

blueblood70

Reaction score
By the numbers he has 59 carries for 246 yards with a 4.2 average in Zero TD’s.

Just for reference Kareem Hunt, that was free on the street mind you, is just a notch above him but only 3 games played at 249 yards with 3 TD’s.

This week we will play the the second leading rusher behind Henry, Mason with SF at 668 yards and 3 TD’s

Derric Henry leads the league with 873 yards and 8 TD’s.

Man it’s great to be a Cowboys fan!……
some of you have no sense of reality do the research.

So he'd be higher than that maybe 17 to 20, literally , people keep bringing up names and who needs to be here running and it's the coaching staff the schemes the play calling it's all terrible they said they were going to commit to the run and they lied to every one of us MM sat up there and says run game going and it'll work because they were goanna commit to it and then he lied!!

Hunt is only averaging 4.0 ypc hes getting it 20.5 times a game, and ive seen many times its 3ypc early and as the game wears on they keep feeding him and hes productive enough to keep the D Honest,. They do NOT do that here!!

BTW Rico's at 4.2 YPC getting it 9.8 times again that Double for hunt double the opportunity's!!!! just sheer ranking with no context is ridiculous!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
And that’s how much we spent! One dime got us a dozen crappy backs!
GOOD TRY!

Hunte is not better than rico they're the same player. One's getting twice the amount of carries and their coach is committing to the run no matter what the output is and ours is not that's as simple as it is there is no name issue here at running back the issue is our play color and our scheme and our run blocking they're not sticking with it. I mean one guy's getting it almost 21 * a game and the other guys almost getting it 10 * a game of course the production is different... The one game in Pittsburgh that Rico finally got it 20 times he was very productive go figure...

Aven8

Reaction score
some of you have no sense of reality do the research.

So he'd be higher than that maybe 17 to 20, literally , people keep bringing up names and who needs to be here running and it's the coaching staff the schemes the play calling it's all terrible they said they were going to commit to the run and they lied to every one of us MM sat up there and says run game going and it'll work because they were goanna commit to it and then he lied!!

Hunt is only averaging 4.0 ypc hes getting it 20.5 times a game, and ive seen many times its 3ypc early and as the game wears on they keep feeding him and hes productive enough to keep the D Honest,. They do NOT do that here!!

BTW Rico's at 4.2 YPC getting it 9.8 times again that Double for hunt double the opportunity's!!!! just sheer ranking with no context is ridiculous!!
BB you got to stop with the talk and text.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No don't tell me how to post and reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you I don't like your post and I'm gonna come at you hard because you didn't provide context

you simply think is better and I'm telling you look at the actual numbers and he's not the difference is his team if that wasn't obvious he's on a team that's undefeated right now the only undefeated team in the league who has a head coach and one of the best offensive minds in the league that that's the difference and not the actual players it literally is not a player issue it's a coaching issue it's a scheme issue if you don't want to hear it don't start threads and then leave out important context!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you right now a fact but it's not better than Rico he's just in a better situation, the man if he was better would not have been a free agent all year how about that and that's the reason everyone wants dalvin cook brought back up for what just so he can also get only two carries a game??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because that's the problem around here is commitment to the run game commitment to scheming instead of only having five vanilla run plays and five vanilla offensive path plays and just send it and tell your players go out and beat the guy in front of you that's the problem here and I won't you're gonna get full rant full ramble run on sentence because I don't like it when people post things to try to make it correct and try to make fun of say Jerry again and another post that's a side swipe at not bringing Henry here and acting like Kareem hunt was there and we should've got him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when that's not a fact at all Rico is as good and I guarantee if you use hunter more, he'd be more productive as well and yes bring up Dalvin cook we have players but tnot the commitment and coaching to get it done!!

Is that enough for you is that enough punctuation I mean do we need more spacing because yeah you're gonna get full rant because I think that your post was ridiculous you tried to make it as fact and it wasn't it was missing all kinds of information and I posted it..

Read, research, and learn to post facts not hyperbole, rhetoric ie opinion. I killed your post what is getting half the amount of carries it has half the amount of production the YOPC is the same..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Here's something They're virtually the same player I mean you look at actually the carries the yards per carry the difference is the team they're on period end of story ,

stop telling people what to do how to post

I'll make it more simple for you this is easy if you put Rico on the chiefs and you put hunt here ,

their production would be the same as it is right now give or take....

that's the difference that's it's where they are and who's calling the plays and who's creating schemes.. they're virtually the same player , its the team they're on that ois all the difference, period end of story

Mr_437

Reaction score
Wonder if Rico thought about demanding a trade since Zeke has become the feature RB.

Staubacher

Reaction score
I might add 5 of the top 12 rushers were FA’s this offseason, Henry, Jacobs, Barclay, Dobbins, and Aaron Jones.

Pollard is 17th with 400 yards and 3 TD’s on a bad football team.
They don't fit our offense and they're so darn expensive!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we start losing games we should sit Zeke for the rest of the year so he’ll be super fresh for next year.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
By the numbers he has 59 carries for 246 yards with a 4.2 average in Zero TD’s.

Just for reference Kareem Hunt, that was free on the street mind you, is just a notch above him but only 3 games played at 249 yards with 3 TD’s.

This week we will play the the second leading rusher behind Henry, Mason with SF at 668 yards and 3 TD’s

Derric Henry leads the league with 873 yards and 8 TD’s.

Man it’s great to be a Cowboys fan!……
Fortunately, we love our guys.

Blackrain

Reaction score
No don't tell me how to post and reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you I don't like your post and I'm gonna come at you hard because you didn't provide context

you simply think is better and I'm telling you look at the actual numbers and he's not the difference is his team if that wasn't obvious he's on a team that's undefeated right now the only undefeated team in the league who has a head coach and one of the best offensive minds in the league that that's the difference and not the actual players it literally is not a player issue it's a coaching issue it's a scheme issue if you don't want to hear it don't start threads and then leave out important context!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you right now a fact but it's not better than Rico he's just in a better situation, the man if he was better would not have been a free agent all year how about that and that's the reason everyone wants dalvin cook brought back up for what just so he can also get only two carries a game??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because that's the problem around here is commitment to the run game commitment to scheming instead of only having five vanilla run plays and five vanilla offensive path plays and just send it and tell your players go out and beat the guy in front of you that's the problem here and I won't you're gonna get full rant full ramble run on sentence because I don't like it when people post things to try to make it correct and try to make fun of say Jerry again and another post that's a side swipe at not bringing Henry here and acting like Kareem hunt was there and we should've got him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when that's not a fact at all Rico is as good and I guarantee if you use hunter more, he'd be more productive as well and yes bring up Dalvin cook we have players but tnot the commitment and coaching to get it done!!

Is that enough for you is that enough punctuation I mean do we need more spacing because yeah you're gonna get full rant because I think that your post was ridiculous you tried to make it as fact and it wasn't it was missing all kinds of information and I posted it..

Read, research, and learn to post facts not hyperbole, rhetoric ie opinion. I killed your post what is getting half the amount of carries it has half the amount of production the YOPC is the same..
I'm going to say after reading all this we should have fired McCarthy after the Green Bay game and hired a real Coach that was more committed to the running game I agree 100% and stated that a long time ago.

I'm also doing talk and text and don't care if anybody likes it or not.