Draft A QB In The 1st Round

RS12

Reaction score
The 12 wins against mostly garbage teams put a huge dent in that plan. Trading away picks four through six in 24 draft to go all in made it even worse. This FO is reactive not proactive. Probably the best we can hope for is Lance is given a real shot at the job, not that I have confidence he is the answer, More like at his portion of the cap maybe you can build around him.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
At pick 25 what are you getting? or are you saying we move up? I would love to trade Dak and move up.
You trade up.

The Chiefs did it to get Mahomes.

They had just got eliminated from the playoffs with Alex Smith, traded up and took Mahomes at 10, and got their guy.

Also, nobody knew Mahomes was going to be as great as he is, but the Chiefs took a chance and it paid off.

You will never get Mahomes if you stick with Alex Smith.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You trade up.

The Chiefs did it to get Mahomes.

They had just got eliminated from the playoffs with Alex Smith, traded up and took Mahomes at 10, and got their guy.

Also, nobody knew Mahomes was going to be as great as he is, but the Chiefs took a chance and it paid off.
Yeah sound strategy. So who's the Pat Mahomes of this draft? Want to trade with the Commanders to get Caleb Williams?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I’m not sure how we do it from our position but I’m on board for going all in on a guy in the first 3 rounds

Kingofholland

Reaction score
It's been 35 years since the Cowboys last took a QB in the 1st round. That was Troy Aikman and the rest is history.

The most important position in professional sports should be taken much more seriously than the Dallas Cowboys organization takes it.
You have your man already in Lance and we got a 1st round talent for a 4th!!!