Draft Day 3 thread

Primetime42

Reaction score
Not saying I want him, but wouldn't be shocked to see Garrett pick Cyrus Gray here...

Deep_South

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4536622 said:
Everyone taking WR's but us. Guess when you have Otree you're all set.

To me, Ogletree is like having an empty spot on the bench.

Eddie

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4536639 said:
what?????? could of gotten him in free agency

Or at least further down the draft.

I don't get it.

calvin

Reaction score
Eddie;4536629 said:
This guy any good?

Johnson 6'1 - 215 (4.5) Summary of Johnson: Good-sized with a well-proportioned, toned build, Johnson is a tough, competitive, coachable strong safety with good linear athletic ability. Plays with and trusts his eyes. Drops downhill and supports the run aggressively — gets proper fits, runs the alley and takes effective angles. Effective in halves or thirds, can run with tight ends and has good hands to intercept (17 career interceptions). Smart, experienced four-year starter who made secondary calls. Struggles to man up receivers and shows average range and change of direction. Is not a violent striker and misses some tackles when he isn’t under control. Character player with a professional approach who has an intangible makeup and athletic skill set to make a roster and contribute on special teams.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Seriously? Another Defensive player?

Wow this team must have confidence in the O-line.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Check out his detailed profile at NFL.com

Lots of good information.

http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y188/thehoofbite/ScreenShot2012-04-28at115742AM.jpg

Eddie

Reaction score
Ren;4536640 said:
Who?

Some dude rated as a UDFA?

The guy's probably out walking his dog right now. Has no clue what just happened.

Cell phone is at home.